Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 8th, 2007, 03:31 PM
has been BANNED

CandyMakingMaster is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroscape Main Website Issues

Has anybody noticed that the main website for Heroscape is running very slowly? They haven't added Wave 7 or Crest of the Valkyrie in the Characters section, and they aren't updating too quickly. What could be happening?
Old August 8th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Business as usual.

Old August 8th, 2007, 04:09 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Yeah....you really must be new to this game if that shocks you.
Old August 8th, 2007, 04:17 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The army builder is really incomplete and lacks all updates. Yea it kidna sucks. It's not even useful anymore since you have to substitute figures with other figures to figure out pt total. I wish they'd add flag bearers and other exclusives in, as well as putting the waves that aren't in it. But alas, the site rarely recieves attention

ps: they've had the same poll since we found out about wave 7 stats and wave 8 stuff
Old August 8th, 2007, 06:52 PM
has been BANNED

Ullar rocks 4553 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Well let me see why they are not upadting...
Trying to send a whole wave across america, releasing a new much anticipated master set, Molding the sculpts for wave 8, ticalla jungle, and Aquillas alliance, And designing a new general, yea thats pretty much it!
Old August 8th, 2007, 07:33 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That's a lame excuse if it is one. What about the rest of the time when they weren't doing anything? I guarantee there are a ton of people from this website that would gladly update the main website if they were allowed, and would constantly update it like this website is updated. I bet a ton of people would love to be hired by hasbro to help with heroscape, myself included. There is no excuse to not update a website with relavent material, or especially to fix problems on the website like how the dawn of darkness and raknar's vision used to be on army builder, but no longer is.
Old August 8th, 2007, 08:02 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
The main website makes me turn green and smash things uncontrollably.
Old August 8th, 2007, 08:11 PM

peeps has disabled reputation
Sadly,this goes on with many things aside from HS. I bet they rely more on in store displays and Con's to get the word out.Mostly it seems that places like the MOUSE,the staff at Codex,and others do more on websites and message boards than the actual company.I'm not bashing hasbro,hey they made a great product,but the people that do alot of advertising and talking about HS aren't even Hasbro employee's. If you want another example of what i'm getting at,go to say Target,or Walmart's webby and look up HS.I find alot of the time the product I find on the shelfs isn't even advertised on their sites.I feel like I struck gold every time I go into one of those places,cause you never know whats there.But thanx to many scapers on this site,and a few companies out there that like to get on the boards and be in "the know" I find out just where to go look for HS.I appreciate that,but as far as Hasbro is concerned,every time I go there,"tsk,tsk"....

"There is no I in TEAM,but there is in SHOWTIME"
Old August 9th, 2007, 01:18 AM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
That's a lame excuse if it is one. What about the rest of the time when they weren't doing anything? I guarantee there are a ton of people from this website that would gladly update the main website if they were allowed, and would constantly update it like this website is updated. I bet a ton of people would love to be hired by hasbro to help with heroscape, myself included. There is no excuse to not update a website with relavent material, or especially to fix problems on the website like how the dawn of darkness and raknar's vision used to be on army builder, but no longer is.
I can think of two other reasons they don't worry about updating their main product sight for heroscape that often

A) It costs more money than they want to spend to update it too often.

B) Word of mouth and other quality websites such as heroscapers.com do a much better job at it; allowing Hasbro to put their funding into the game development department instead of the add development department. as they are getting their much needed advertising from third parties for free...

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old August 9th, 2007, 01:21 AM

Yea you're right, but it still sucks. I want a company that wants to make a great game and entertain it's buyers more than a company that just wants to make more money. But that can't exist in this world, o well. Hopefully there will be a sweet company in heaven that will fulfill these requirements.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion