Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 12th, 2019, 07:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool. Sounds like y'all have it under control.
Feel free to look through any of the finalized cards for a second look any time.

Or if you really feel like being helpful you can look through the threads that are left to create and link the comic art of minis to the front page. I spend most of my time researching for the comic art.
Do we have a list of that anywhere? That'd be the one for me, I think.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 12th, 2019, 03:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

First post. I'd start with SSE that are still in black text. I haven't started those.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:53 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Might take me a bit to free up the time, but I'll make that my priority when I do. Thanks!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 14th, 2019, 08:29 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Back from vacation. Good time in L.A. with my wife and brother in law.

Wave 13: Missing Glyph of Shield Belt Poker card.

Wave 13: Lightning Lad: Poker: Range should be 4, Attack should be 4, Defense should be 5.

Wave 13: Saturn Girl: Poker: The formating/indenting in Psychic Blast looks off. It is kind of hard to read as is... not sure what to suggest.

Wave 13: General Zod: Poker: Points should be 380. Also, pending changes in review...

Wave 13: All others ok.

I plan to go back through all of the cards I didn't proofread initially (Master Sets, Waves, etc.) just to proofread the PDFs, SPs for inconsistencies and errors in the Poker cards. Then I will back check the updated Poker Cards. Sound good?

Yay team!
Old August 15th, 2019, 12:03 AM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

MS2: Annihilus: Poker/SP: Name should be "AnnihIlus" not "AnnihUlus." PDF Cosmic Control Rod power ends with ", or is destroyed." SP and Poker do not. Which is correct?

MS2: Glyph of Cosmic Control Rod. Needs a period at the end of the text.

MS2: Skrull Warriors: Poker: the text of the "Skrull Champion's Inspiration" power starts on the same line as the title.. The "All" should move down.

MS2: Super Skrull: Poker/SP: Rock Wall Bounce Back 3 needs to be moved below Partial Invisibility. See discussion on page 23 of the Book of...

MS2: Glyph of Shrinking Ray Gun: SP/Poker use different wording than PDF. The SP/Poker seem more clear. See discussion on page 9 of Book of...
Old August 15th, 2019, 07:49 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:43 AM

You rock, Sporx!

Old August 16th, 2019, 11:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Back from vacation. Good time in L.A. with my wife and brother in law.

Wave 13: Missing Glyph of Shield Belt Poker card.

Wave 13: Lightning Lad: Poker: Range should be 4, Attack should be 4, Defense should be 5.

Wave 13: Saturn Girl: Poker: The formating/indenting in Psychic Blast looks off. It is kind of hard to read as is... not sure what to suggest.

Wave 13: General Zod: Poker: Points should be 380. Also, pending changes in review...

Wave 13: All others ok.

I plan to go back through all of the cards I didn't proofread initially (Master Sets, Waves, etc.) just to proofread the PDFs, SPs for inconsistencies and errors in the Poker cards. Then I will back check the updated Poker Cards. Sound good?

Yay team!
Got these.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 16th, 2019, 11:55 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
MS2: Annihilus: Poker/SP: Name should be "AnnihIlus" not "AnnihUlus." PDF Cosmic Control Rod power ends with ", or is destroyed." SP and Poker do not. Which is correct?

MS2: Glyph of Cosmic Control Rod. Needs a period at the end of the text.

MS2: Skrull Warriors: Poker: the text of the "Skrull Champion's Inspiration" power starts on the same line as the title.. The "All" should move down.

MS2: Super Skrull: Poker/SP: Rock Wall Bounce Back 3 needs to be moved below Partial Invisibility. See discussion on page 23 of the Book of...

MS2: Glyph of Shrinking Ray Gun: SP/Poker use different wording than PDF. The SP/Poker seem more clear. See discussion on page 9 of Book of...
Other than Shrinking Ray Gun...completed

Old August 18th, 2019, 01:49 PM

Wave 1: Blob: Poker: Life should be 6, Move should be 5.

Wave 1: Civilians: Poker: Species has an extra “s” on “HumanS”

Wave 1: Sentinel (All): Poker: Size should be huge 20, not 12.

Wave 1: All others ok.
Old August 18th, 2019, 02:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is there two different Sentinels figures? A smaller and a bigger one.
Old August 18th, 2019, 02:26 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Wave 1: Blob: Poker: Life should be 6, Move should be 5.

Wave 1: Civilians: Poker: Species has an extra “s” on “HumanS”

Wave 1: Sentinel (All): Poker: Size should be huge 20, not 12.

Wave 1: All others ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is there two different Sentinels figures? A smaller and a bigger one.
Yes there is. I created the alternate version since I do not know more than one person on this site that have more than one of the huge figures. Nearly everyone's collection is based on the alternate figure so that it what I went with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy