Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 19th, 2015, 05:31 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!
Day-OH. Hordes 7/18

Dayton, Ohio- Bring on the Hordes Pre-Gen Con

Date: Saturday, July 18
Time: 10:00ish AM to 5ish PM
10:00-11:30 - Setup/Registration. I'll need help.
11:30-4:30 Play
4:30-5:30 Prizes/ clean up
Location: No Limit Gaming 1217 East Stroop Rd Kettering Ohio 45429
1-937-938-6442.
They recently moved to a bigger, nicer store. Located between Greive Hardware & Special Occasions Party Supply. Several places to eat. Good location.

Format: Bring on the Hordes
4 round swiss style tournament with a final if needed. Players bring order markers, wound markers, dice, cards, and a pre-drafted 500 point Heroscape (no Marvel) army. Official Heroscape only. Please note there is no start zone limit. I'll provide just enough extra tiles for armies exceeding 24 hexes. The tournament is played in one hour rounds.

Entry fee/Prizes: There is no entry fee. I will provide some extra prizes for the prize table. The top player will pick from the prize table first, etc. Prizes can be anything...Heroscape related, other games, or even a gift certificate to somewhere. The venue has several games, dice, etc... No Heroscape. They deal mainly with YuGiOh.

Attendees
Wookie
FOJ
Storm Shadow
Flameslayer93
Alrite Nick
TheAverageFan
Capt. Awesome
Arrow Grut
Hendel
Johnnylama
Lefton4ya ?

Maps

link to maps
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=51265&page=6

Maps for GenCon 2015:

Fossil (R˙chean) x4 (1 SotM, 1 RttFF)
Remains of Clionesia (tannergx) x4 (1 RotV, 1 FotA)
Sidewinder (Gamebear) x4 (1RotV, 1TT)
Sirocco (Mad_wookie) x4 (2BftU, 1TJ)
Ticalla Sunrise (Gamebear) x4 (1SotM, 1TJ)
Dance of the Dryads x4 (Typhon2222) (1BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 VW)
Blackroot (Mad_wookie) x4 (1SotM, 2RttFF)

Glyphs
Healer
D20
Unique Attack
Wound
Move
Initiative

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Last edited by WOOKIE; July 9th, 2015 at 10:45 PM.
Old June 19th, 2015, 05:45 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Day-OH. Hoards 7/18

Flameslayer is highly possible. I will ask my friends if they want to come.

Hope to see you again Wookie!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 20th, 2015, 12:46 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will need to double check to make sure, but I really hope to come. It's been too long...

We bring one 500 point army, correct? So we'll be using the same army the whole tourney?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 20th, 2015, 09:48 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ha HA! This is an hour and 46 minute drive! I might make the mostly horizontal drive

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 20th, 2015, 10:25 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I will need to double check to make sure, but I really hope to come. It's been too long...

We bring one 500 point army, correct? So we'll be using the same army the whole tourney?

~TAF
Yes. One army.
This format lets players bring over sized armies however there is a time limit.

Some ideas...

Snakes= V.Warlord, 9x V.Vipers, Marcu. 29 spaces
Range Orcs= Krug, 7x Swogs, 5x A.Gruts. 31 spaces
Trons= Raelin, 3x Bladtatrons, 3x Gladatrons. 25 spaces
Pointy Orcs= Grimnak, Nerak, 8x B.Gruts, Isamu. 37 spaces
8 Attacks= Kato, 3x Spearmen, 3x Riflemen. 25 Spaces
Pure Evil= Isamu, Otanishi, 12x Rats. 50 spaces
Just Wrong= 7x 4th Mass. 28 Spaces

Glad to hear from you guys. Hope to see you all.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Last edited by WOOKIE; June 20th, 2015 at 11:38 AM.
Old June 20th, 2015, 05:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Ha HA! This is an hour and 46 minute drive! I might make the mostly horizontal drive
Lol, I've got a solid 2-3 hours to look forward to.

I'll be able to bring a board. Maybe 2. Maybe 5. Mostly depends on what I have on hand and how much time I have to build.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 20th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, we should be able to make it there. Expect me +1 other.

~TAF, legitimately excited

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 21st, 2015, 08:29 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Holy Snickeys, I can make this one, since I got a ticket home a week early to getin some scaping! I am most likely there for sure, will find out if any friend are coming with me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yea I get to attend a Wookie event - ---- I will bring prizes for sure

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old June 22nd, 2015, 01:38 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

Does the pre-drafted 500 point Heroscape army include C3V?
Old June 22nd, 2015, 02:15 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Julian View Post
Does the pre-drafted 500 point Heroscape army include C3V?
Only official units for this round. Maybe we can get a quick c3v match in after the game?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 23rd, 2015, 05:20 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Hiya! Long time no see! I'm going to try to make it-- I'll let you know for sure when we get closer to the date!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old June 24th, 2015, 01:10 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Hordes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events