Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 1st, 2010, 05:58 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Event Heroes are more about the special rules that come along with being an Event Hero than how the character was represented in the comics. I'm fine with Black and White Lanterns being done as public designs. Thus far, at least, no one has made them a priority in the sanctum. Same with the colored Lanterns that have other superhero identities, like Star Sapphire Wonder Woman and Blue Lantern Flash.
Eh...I'm over the colored ones. The Black and White ones are just plain cool.

No other corruption-related small, weaker ability to add into J'onn's special?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 1st, 2010, 06:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I still haven't had the whole idea behind this "corruption" thing explained to me ... I'm not seeing how it's thematic or appropriate for Black Lanterns ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 1st, 2010, 06:36 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
I still haven't had the whole idea behind this "corruption" thing explained to me ... I'm not seeing how it's thematic or appropriate for Black Lanterns ...
Black Lanterns = Death = Corruption IMO. I'm used to black meaning death and corruption and decay from various diffferent games.

Old November 1st, 2010, 06:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK ... sure, but Batman doesn't have Sonar just because he has "Bat" in his name ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 1st, 2010, 06:51 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I have a feeling Scape Mage may be projecting some ideas of Death/Decay powers from other games like maybe Magic the Gathering.
Old November 1st, 2010, 06:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Event Heroes are more about the special rules that come along with being an Event Hero than how the character was represented in the comics. I'm fine with Black and White Lanterns being done as public designs. Thus far, at least, no one has made them a priority in the sanctum. Same with the colored Lanterns that have other superhero identities, like Star Sapphire Wonder Woman and Blue Lantern Flash.
I'd love to do Orange Lantern Lex Luthor, myself... but not until seeing the C3G Larfleeze and Battle Suit Lex, so, it's a ways off.

My thoughts on a power for Black Lantern J'onn?

BLACK POWER BATTERY
Whenever Black Lantern destroys an opponent's Unique Hero, if Black Lantern has caused all of the wounds on that Unique Hero's Army Card, place one black Battery Marker on this card. Add one to this Black Lantern's Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers for each black Battery Marker on this card.

No reason to have them as two separate powers, if you ask me - if you're even going to go that route, anyways.
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I have a feeling Scape Mage may be projecting some ideas of Death/Decay powers from other games like maybe Magic the Gathering.
You caught me. I still think he needs some sort of other minor effect in his special though...

Also not digging hte power battery idea at all.

EDIT: Have fun discussing it for 20 hours .

Old November 1st, 2010, 07:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

My top designs:

Owl
Dracula(On hold)
Human Bomb(Roy)
Phantom Lady(Stormy)
Honey Bee
Robotic Bee
Werewolf

Kree Faction

Last edited by Karat; November 9th, 2012 at 02:28 AM.
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Another Toxin fan? Awesome. I'd personally like to see Carnage done first, though, if only to check the power scale and all that.
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
First off, Griff you should add me to the front page, and second, here is my top 5:

1 Dracula
2 Werewolf
3 Moondragon
4 Toxin
5 Carnage
I'd be interested in seeing your Dracula and Werewolf write ups.
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO HURT?
Whenever Werewolf receives 1 or more wounds from an attack, you may roll the 20-Sided Die.
n If an 1-8 is rolled, Werewolf is destroyed.
n If a 9-14 is rolled, ignore all wounds from the attack, and you may remove up to 1 wound from this army card.
n If a 15 or higher is rolled, ignore all wounds, and you may remove up to 2 wounds from this army card.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Here's what I came up with for Werewolf, although I think Weakness to Silver needs a different name I couldn't come up with one.

Last edited by Karat; November 2nd, 2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:35 PM

FATSNACK Woo who?
Cool Re: Public Design Post

Hey guys I am fairly new at heroscape, but I have been playing now for about 6 months or so, I like how there is a play testing involved with the decision of if it makes the list. I play with a group of about 10-12 people and none of us knows how to design cards on computer. We all have alot of good ideas for cards. How do we go about creating our own units.

Thanks you,

Fatsnack

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy