Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 14th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Minnesota Heroes B Ware Tourney in Sept

Quote:
Originally Posted by belrix View Post
Others that I am seeking photos for...
Lok
Maracondor
Here's Lok:

I donated this guy as a prize too:

FYI, I'm bringing customs again this year for prizes.
Old September 14th, 2013, 09:28 AM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

Thanks! One of the many reasons we like you, lots and lots of cool customs.
Hopefully you can make Con of the North in February, that tourney will include customs from the major groups at Heroscapers.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old September 14th, 2013, 10:40 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Brad,

Thanks again for the tourney. Had a great time as always. Looking forward to Con of the North.

Mike
Old September 14th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by belrix View Post
Hopefully you can make Con of the North in February, that tourney will include customs from the major groups at Heroscapers.
I'm looking into it. As a C3V member and an SoV Judge, I'm pretty excited to hear you are going to be including customs in your Con of the North tournament.

FYI, here is the custom I donated this time (6 squads). Borderline competitive enough that you might see them show up in a future tourney.

Old September 15th, 2013, 09:35 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you Belirx for a great event! I had a blast as usual.
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:32 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ditto. Thanks Belirx! It was a lot of fun.

Old September 16th, 2013, 11:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yup, great tournament everyone. Thanks for everything.
Old September 19th, 2013, 02:59 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Belirx, any chance you could post the results along with what armies were played? Just curious. Thanks.

Old September 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM

Final Standings are now in the second post.

Old September 19th, 2013, 10:40 PM

A couple of comments on this tournament:
We had 5 players who had never been in a tournament before. They learned a lot in their first games and played better by the end.

The mix of armies was nice to see. Some classic mixes, but also some new ones. Marvel was not overwhelming.

I played Sacred Band for the first time, and had two phyrric victories. (5x Sacred, Parm, Marcus, Deadeye Dan.) Send them forward to the slaughter, there are always more. I was 2-1 going into the final round and got completely wiped out by Heirloom's Ashigaru. I couldn't dislodge him from high ground and only chopped up 2 squads of his Ashigaru. Raelin was well played and always just beyond my reach. Dan did nothing for me.
My wins were both quite close and could have gone either way. My first loss came to DiceHateMe, one of my sparring partners. During our last practice game, I won when Deadeye Dan rolled 5 of 6 skulls. This time a Kozuke made it all the way to the back ranks and killed him with a to Sucks for me. Lots of fun! Next year Heroes B Ware moves to August!

Old September 19th, 2013, 10:58 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Curse those Omnicrons!

Actually, well done. I just wish the final game would have been at least close enough to make it interesting. My samurai were mowed down like long grass as it glistens in the rising sun before giant Omnicron lawnmower passes over...

Last edited by Dicehateme; October 2nd, 2014 at 12:18 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events