Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 16th, 2019, 10:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Breathing Period

So just up their defense a bunch and make it like ULTRON Imperative 8, then work to make the Networking power the centerpiece?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 16th, 2019, 11:00 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that seems reasonable. Or adding another power, like the Self-Destruct SA that Spidey had, but that’s a bigger change.

I do agree with Ronin that it seems like the superior strategy right now would be to hide the Drones in your SZ and load up on OMs for Ultron himself, which just seems backwards.
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

We could just drop the Adamantium bit and go with Tough here.
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Only thing I am thinking about tweaking on the design is allowing you to move OMs when with the first power if the figure with them gets destroyed.
Just make them common heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 16th, 2019, 11:05 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

For their bonding, what about something like this?
Quote:
COGS IN THE MACHINE
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of an Ultron figure you control and before taking a turn with that figure, you may either move 2 Ultron Drones you control or attack with 2 Ultron Drones you control.
Old July 16th, 2019, 03:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Only thing I am thinking about tweaking on the design is allowing you to move OMs when with the first power if the figure with them gets destroyed.
Just make them common heroes.
That gives you a lot more flexibility. They cannot use EQ glyphs and lots of synergy is unavailable.
1 Life, 7 Defense and Tough would be fairly solid.
Old July 16th, 2019, 08:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Regular Tough makes sense to me here. The Defense reduction bit isn't often relevant, and when it is, it makes sense for them to be effected - it's like the law of conservation of ninja. If Wolverine is fighting one Ultron, his claws won't cut through. If he's fighting a hundred Ultrons, he's gonna turn them to scrap.

I'm fine with Drone Networking as-is. But I could live with dropping their potency a bit and making it two turns per OM, if we wanted something swarmier. Or, as suggested, going the common hero route and upping their defense to compensate.

Also, maybe Ultron Imperative should come up some. I think if these guys are essentially made as replacement bodies, they should be in the 3-4 range.
Old July 16th, 2019, 08:43 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

My approach to the Drone Networking power would be more like... just moving a bunch of them on Ultron's turn, maybe attacking with one. I think kind of iconically they're not really doing a ton of damage so much as they're just dogpiling the Avengers and keeping them tied down while Ultron does Ultron stuff.
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:23 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
My approach to the Drone Networking power would be more like... just moving a bunch of them on Ultron's turn, maybe attacking with one. I think kind of iconically they're not really doing a ton of damage so much as they're just dogpiling the Avengers and keeping them tied down while Ultron does Ultron stuff.

I guess what I want is a unit that's easy and beneficial to get out on the battlefield while big boy Ultron is in play. Right now I have to sink an OM just to move and attack with a single Drone when I could be moving and attacking with Ultron instead. Seems like they'd likely end up sitting in the SZ just serving as health packs for big boy Ultron.
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll add on to being in the "more swarmy, please" camp (not to be confused with the "more smarmy, please" camp).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 16th, 2019, 09:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

What's that? You wanna be in the "more shawarma" camp?
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I agree with the points being brought up concerning game play. If not going with bonding, then one OM reveal on the Drone needs to move and/or attack with multiple figures at once or the OM's will mostly end up on Ultron. Nobody's idea from above seems worth trying out. Reveal OM on Drone, either move & att. with 1 Drone, move 2 drones, or attack with 2 drones. Combine that with the earlier reroute lost OM's to another Drone card power would seem to be a good set of powers, along with Tough and higher defense. Kind of like the 3 life uncommon approach here over 1 life common figures. Too many auto wound powers that can bypass a 7 def. figure for an easy kill. With 3 life, those auto-wound powers are not taking them out as quickly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library