Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 5th, 2016, 07:08 PM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PtW: Replication Nation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Wiker, you have to even things up at 360 pts with Isamu, as he also very much lives and dies by the D20. I thought that old cyprien cant feed off the undead zombies can he. @wriggz I'm going with the Marro team even though I love the zombies.
Well, the REAL theme is supposed to be figures that can heal/regenerate. Isamu doesn't do that. Marcu would have been a good choice, but I'd rather give my wife a slight edge to make me play better to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I hate to admit I had to look that up, but it seems only soul borgs are immune to life drain and chilling touch. This feels like the barenstain bears all over again.
I must have looked at Cyprien's card at least three times because I couldn't believe that undead aren't immune to his powers.
Old July 5th, 2016, 07:30 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Cyprien and the Marro!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 5th, 2016, 10:53 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

Ooh. One of my favoritest matchups!

I'm gonna pick Dividers but I'm not gonna pretend like I'm super confident in it.

~Dysole, who thinks she may be one of the few players who get such enjoyment out of uncovering the wonkiest matchups possible
Old July 7th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I love the idea and I love it doubly because I wanted to pick the zombies, and then I saw Mrs. Wiker has 'em. So, Mrs. Wiker and zombies for the win!

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old July 8th, 2016, 01:27 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Zombies!

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Come join the Heroes of Middle Earth in creating Lord of the Rings Customs!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 12th, 2016, 02:02 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

This one is very tough. I will go with Mrs. Wiker.
Old August 4th, 2016, 12:01 PM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Popping in to say I'm still here. Have been sidetracked by a few things lately, namely final projects for school (in charge of setting up virtual machines: email server, active directory server, and workstation to use Outlook on.) Some of my free time is definitely going to Pokemon Go, although it is increasingly less time as Niantic removes features from the game, lol. Also have job interviews lined up. Honestly may not be able to get this report out until end of August and maybe even early September.

Thanks everyone for your patience! Still accepting predictions! The game was a lot of fun, I am excited to get the editing done.
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:06 PM

Just stopping in to say that this battle is finally uploaded, going to drop this here, it's been a while! I might be able to play a game in late May and report it here... I've been having massive Heroscape itches for a couple of months now.

I'll see about hashing out the scoreboard for a figure giveaway... although it seems fairly unlikely that I will be able to devote my time/resources to that. Anyway, enjoy the video!
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Super! Thanks for sharing.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old April 9th, 2018, 10:19 AM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Just stopping in to say that this battle is finally uploaded, going to drop this here, it's been a while! I might be able to play a game in late May and report it here... I've been having massive Heroscape itches for a couple of months now.

Replication Nation on Dry Season!
I'll see about hashing out the scoreboard for a figure giveaway... although it seems fairly unlikely that I will be able to devote my time/resources to that. Anyway, enjoy the video!
Fun battle video! I thought Cyprien had it for sure at the end. Pretty unfortunate that Cell Divide didn't work once, but that's Heroscape for ya. Thanks!
Old April 9th, 2018, 11:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Good to see you around again. Are you going to be making more videos?
Old April 10th, 2018, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Good to see you around again. Are you going to be making more videos?
Thank you! I'm sure I'll do videos at some point, but who knows, I may just do written reports with pictures. Regardless, I want to at least play a game for my birthday on May 26th, so I should have something to post after that time.

Speaking of pictures, it appears Photobucket has decided to hold my photos for ransom until I pay up... (kidding, I have all of my files on physical drives at my house) but I did use Photobucket for hosting and sharing my battle pictures... what do people turn to now that these idiots have shot themselves in the foot? Strongly preferring a free service, like Photobucket used to be...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports