Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
The front page of this thread will be updated. Any Heroscapers.com member can contribute by playtesting. And if someone wants to join our little family, playtesting is the best and fastest way of getting recognition. Oh, and you can only sign up for one playtest at a time. I got three different requests to playtest Black Mask, the first two who are not currently signed up will be allowed. I will send PM out shortly, then update the front page. Thanks.
I am playtesting Daredevil so don't allow me. Thanks.
Did you request GO by PM? And are you waiting for the info from him, or has he already sent it?
I requested by PM and got the info already. I will try to PM the playtest results in a few days, but I have a busy weekend. Thanks.
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Be sure to never never never request playtests from two different Lead Designers. Only one at a time.
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

...You're making Black Mask...? *Cue fanboy squeal!!!*

I'd reeeeeeeally like to playtest Mask, but if you need anything else, I guess I could...
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Check out the Playtesting FAQs! Any Heroscaper, C3G Hero, C3G Sidekick, or C3G Ally can sign-up for one playtest at a time, by contacting the Lead Designer by PM, and ask that member for the current form of the design. The Playtester must return any completed Playtest Sheet to the Lead Designer by PM, who will post it in the appropriate design thread.
You might want to change this text to say that anyone can playtest and can only playtest one unit at a time.
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:23 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Check out the Playtesting FAQs! Any Heroscaper, C3G Hero, C3G Sidekick, or C3G Ally can sign-up for one playtest at a time, by contacting the Lead Designer by PM, and ask that member for the current form of the design. The Playtester must return any completed Playtest Sheet to the Lead Designer by PM, who will post it in the appropriate design thread.
You might want to change this text to say that anyone can playtest and can only playtest one unit at a time.
It is there. Already ahead of you.
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

I'd reeeeeeeally like to playtest Mask, but if you need anything else, I guess I could...
Well, right now Black Mask and Daredevil both have playtesters, but some other units are coming out in a couple of days.

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Wouldn't it be cleaner just to say any Heroscaper? Because by default all C3G members are part of the Heroscapers community.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It is there. Already ahead of you.
OK sorry for misreading it. I swear I read it... Maybe I need glasses.
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
Wouldn't it be cleaner just to say any Heroscaper? Because by default all C3G members are part of the Heroscapers community.
It was worded that way to make sure that every C3G member (including Heroes) knows how to properly request a playtest. Sometimes we (Heroes) and old Sidekicks (Matt Helm ) think we have certain privileges. That is in place to help clarify that we are ALL on the same playing field.
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:39 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Well, right now Black Mask and Daredevil both have playtesters, but some other units are coming out in a couple of days.
Well... Can I test him once anyway? Puh-leeeeze?!?

I was raring to go for a brainstorming session with him whenever I might get into your secret lair, but you got to him much quicker than I thought!

...But yeah, I can do others...
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I was raring to go for a brainstorming session with him whenever I might get into your secret lair, but you got to him much quicker than I thought!

I am very happy to hear how much love there is for him, but I am not allowed to share his details with anyone other than the first two Playtesters, sorry. I would love to share with you, but I am sworn to secrecy as it were, and the last thing I need is for Bats to throw me in the Bat-cave Brig for a time out.
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:19 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I am very happy to hear how much love there is for him, but I am not allowed to share his details with anyone other than the first two Playtesters, sorry. I would love to share with you, but I am sworn to secrecy as it were, and the last thing I need is for Bats to throw me in the Bat-cave Brig for a time out.
Don't worry; I can take care of Bats.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy