Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 8th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I agree DS

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 8th, 2015, 05:10 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll jump on the Jessica Jones bandwagon. I ended up flying through it way too quickly. Definitely a different sort of show than Daredevil but that just means that I loved both for different reasons.

I'm personally looking forward to The Expanse series on Syfy. I've gone through the books and loved those so I am cautiously optimistic on how it will translate to TV. They have the first episode online now and it seems to be a very faithful adaption so far.
Old December 16th, 2015, 06:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

New to Netflix, after binging through DD and JJ (I'll have to watch both again for sure), I've been watching The Walking Dead. I had never seen any of it before and now I just finished season 2. I must say, that it's better than I had expected. It's neat to see the interaction between different personalities be the main part of the show. It's hard to know how people will interact in a situation like that, people thrown together in desperate life and death times.

Old December 17th, 2015, 04:48 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Watched the second episode of The Expanse tonight. There's so much good to say about it. I really like seeing a well done depiction of plausible future life in space.
Old December 17th, 2015, 11:40 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
New to Netflix, after binging through DD and JJ (I'll have to watch both again for sure), I've been watching The Walking Dead. I had never seen any of it before and now I just finished season 2. I must say, that it's better than I had expected. It's neat to see the interaction between different personalities be the main part of the show. It's hard to know how people will interact in a situation like that, people thrown together in desperate life and death times.
House of cards is another good one on Netflix...especially the first two seasons.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 17th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
House of cards is another good one on Netflix...especially the first two seasons.
It's neat (and dangerous) to be able to check out all these shows people talk about. I'll add House of Cards to the list.

Old December 17th, 2015, 12:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Kung Fury! (Also on Netflix - worth a half hour ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Kung Fury! (Also on Netflix - worth a half hour ).
Oye, more stuff!

Old December 24th, 2015, 08:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

Getting toward the end of season 5 of The Walking Dead. Staying up later than I should during the week, watching on my phone while on the elliptical. I really dig that show.

Old December 24th, 2015, 11:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You are getting to watch it in the best way possible, all at once.
I could not imagine grinding through it week by week year by year.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 25th, 2015, 07:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You are getting to watch it in the best way possible, all at once.
I could not imagine grinding through it week by week year by year.
Yeah, it's nice to see it like this. There's often a cliffhanger at the end of an episode, so I can just watch the next one right away. Of course, this leads to me staying up late during the week so I can keep watching "just one more"

Old December 25th, 2015, 11:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh. Done that a few times.

I had to watch some Firefly on NetFlix.

The opening credits/theme still gives me chills.

Still my all time favorite show.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV