Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 25th, 2019, 10:46 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Judge Dredd

Reevaluation playtests:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
- Theme Test - Inconclusive, but to someone who admittedly only knows him by reputation, he felt perfect.
- Mirror Test - Pass
- Bonding Test - Pass

- Synergies Test - Pass - Judge Anderson’s Psi-Flash does a tonne to help him, but not an unreasonable amount for her own 190 point price tag.
- Power Check - Pass - He's a strong, fun SA slinger, and I love him.
- Fun Test - Definite Pass - He’s a blast to play.
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass - He’s threatening, but not irritating - his offensive potential is great, but 5 Life and 5 Defence, while solid and quite capable of tanking blows, isn’t too hard to claw through with any reasonable offence.
- Drafting Test - Definite Pass - I already had something of a sneaking fondness for Dredd, even though I knew he wasn’t that good. Now he has a budding faction and is worth his cost anyway? By all the gods, yes! And SA slinger like this has a nice niche in the game.
- Usage Test - Tentative Pass - I think the Ricochet’s going to struggle to justify use. The High-Ex is the workhorse round, with the most destructive potential, but you'll often want to avoid it for the sake of avoiding collateral damage. Just punching someone with an attack of 5 is a solid option if someone closes in and you don’t want to risk the High-Ex hurting Dredd himself, and you need a higher attack to puncture their defence, though you’re sacrificing a second attack for it. Incendiary is actually surprisingly good - I always dismissed it as a dedicated DO destroyer, but he can still shoot twice with it, it’s got the longest range of all his rounds, making it viable for sniping, and is non-explosive, also making it viable for melee combat, and it can potentially inflict an extra wound of burn damage, making it well worth going for from time to time. Ricochet, though... I have a hard time seeing that many occassions where you’d want to attempt a 3 attack shot whoss special effect is a second shot of only 3 attack at another figure within 3 spaces of the first if, and only if, you inflict a wound with the first attack. Probably good against squads, but then there’ll be at least as many times you’ll want to reach for the High-Ex, if not more. I don’t know, it’ll be useful against low-defence figures in a loose formation, but it clearly feels like his least useful attack type to me.
- Strategy Test - Pass - His variety of attack types available make him nicely strategic.

Name Of The Playtest Unit: Judge Dredd
Army Test 1
Map:
Avernus (no glyphs)
Armies:
Judge Dredd (210), Iron Patriot, Conan (700 points)
vs.
Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello (700 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map:
Blacktop (No Glyphs)
Armies;
Judge Dredd (210), Judge Anderson, 2x Brit-Cit Judges (510 points)
vs.
Batman (Bruce Wayne) (vI), Robin (Tim Drake), Black Canary (510 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts On The Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, & Draftibility:

I know I suggested boosting his SAs instead, but honestly, as someone who admittedly isn’t familiar with the source material, he’s feeling pretty much perfect now - he’s actually pretty badass and threatening, around a similar level to the likes of Conan, Batman etc.. I love him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: JUDGE DREDD (REEVAL AT 210)

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Judge Dredd (210), Captain America (240), Oracle (110), Jean Grey (180), Zombie (120), Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) (140) (1,000) vs Fantastic Four (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 25th, 2019, 11:00 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just need a card update or the card file from @Scapemage here and we can be done with this re-evaluation.
Old September 25th, 2019, 11:54 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Just need a card update or the card file from @Scapemage here and we can be done with this re-evaluation.
I may have his file. If so I can grab it tonight.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 15th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I may have his file. If so I can grab it tonight.
Were you able to find the file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 15th, 2019, 04:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Crap. I dropped the ball here. It’s my sons birthday today but I’ll look after he goes to bed.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 15th, 2019, 04:13 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Crap. I dropped the ball here. It’s my sons birthday today but I’ll look after he goes to bed.
Dredd doesn't care about birthdays.
Old October 15th, 2019, 04:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old October 15th, 2019, 07:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's hilarious!

Happy birthday, japes Jr.!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 15th, 2019, 07:48 PM
A Man of Taste

@A3n I don't have this one. Do you have the file that you can upload for me or do I need to recreate this one?

Old October 15th, 2019, 11:09 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
@A3n I don't have this one. Do you have the file that you can upload for me or do I need to recreate this one?
Pretty sure i do. Will check.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 04:15 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I might have done work for nothing. I updated the version of the cards I had & went to post in the index thread but saw that it was already listed:

25 September 2019 - Judge Dredd - Updated to 210 Points
Old October 22nd, 2019, 07:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks A3n!
The seven year struggle comes to an end.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library