Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 26th, 2013, 07:10 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Brimstone

Added base size to OP. Will add the pic Scytale submitted him with when I get home.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 26th, 2013, 07:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Here's another image that shows him with other D&D dragons for a bit of comparison. And there's a nifty log cabin in the background, so what's not to love?
Old April 27th, 2013, 04:24 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyThomas View Post
Seems like the kind of thing that'd have a Scorched Earth-like ability.

Any tiles adjacent to it lose any abilities they might have or something.
Way to difficult to keep up with.
Oh, for sure. Just figured such a thing would be kinda nifty.
Old May 7th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Your C3V Rules Team has suggested the following Rulings and Clarification(s) for this unit:

Quote:
Q: Do I place a Growing Heat marker on Brimstone's card after a turn in which I use Heat Blast Special Attack?
A: Yes.
After attacking with Heat Blast Special Attack you must remove all Growing Heat markers from Brimstone's card. Then, after finishing the turn, place a Growing Heat marker on Brimstone's Army Card as usual.
We request that the person who created this thread add these to the OP, if they're not already there. Thanks very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 7th, 2013, 09:35 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Never looked closely at the special attack until now as I assumed it was fire line, but I really like it. Partially taken from summoner wars' Gror hammer quake but with a variable attack.

Would have to play, but I would guess that he is best in a "come and get me" army especially when facing a melee bonding army OR as a cleanup figure. He seems hard to get more than 2 heat markers on him other than the first turn you attack with or when used as a cleanup at end game. He would be a LOT better if he were doublespaced, as that would add a lot to his range, as my Thornback custom has. I would love to see some battle reports with this guy, so can I get some links, whether during playtest or after release.
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:11 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do not underestimate the ability to spam low attack Heat Blasts on squads. Brimstone can be used as a kamakazi unit on armies that rely on common squads. Kato Katsuro and his Ashiguri army comes to mind.

When I play Brimstone I like playing:

Brimstone
Major Q10
Zetacron
Marcu
Greenscales X2

The main idea behind the army is lead with Greenscales and Brimstone while Brimstone builds his Heat Blast. Unleash a big hit and then spam smaller attacks. While Brimstone and the greenscales are engaging and blocking everything, the range is shooting over them. Marcu is simply cleanup.

Armies like the vipers will really struggle with this type of army.

Last edited by Tiranx; May 7th, 2013 at 01:57 PM.
Old June 8th, 2013, 04:00 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

In our upcoming tourney, we're doing Planet Wars.

Representing the planet of Toril, how does this look?:

150 Brimstone
270 Torin
480 PKs x3
480pts/12hex

Strategy depends on the army you face. Melee, probably send out Brimstone. Against Range, probably send PKs/Torin. The opposite of the respectives are cleanup.

How does it look/sound?

NOTE: I've never played Brimstone before so if this isn't the strategy for him then please say so (remember this is Planet Wars though).
Old June 8th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Brimstone usually does poorly without Greenscales. He really needs those lizards to keep enemies off of him while he charges his heat blast.

I'd switch Torin for two squads of Greenscales. That'd give you pretty solid army. Lead out with Brimstone and his Greenscales, and finish off with the Phantom Knights.
Old June 9th, 2013, 06:33 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Brimstone usually does poorly without Greenscales. He really needs those lizards to keep enemies off of him while he charges his heat blast.

I'd switch Torin for two squads of Greenscales. That'd give you pretty solid army. Lead out with Brimstone and his Greenscales, and finish off with the Phantom Knights.
Thanks! I didn't notice those GWs were Toril origin or I might've done that.
Old December 19th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love the idea of the heat build up, will be interesting to see how it works.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 12th, 2014, 01:15 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think Brimstone should have Synergy Imposed with the Nhah Scirh Cultists DRAGONKIND ENMITY
Old April 30th, 2015, 01:33 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
@greygnarl (or maybe @D_S or @Porkins ?), can you please delete the "&act=down" at the end of that hyperlink in the OP? This will fix the "invalid security token" error.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs