Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 1st, 2015, 10:44 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Shiftrex's Kitchen Table Customs

@Dad_Scaper Okay How about the ability on Ness, Chosen Leader. He is the first figure, his last ability. I'm just not sure if I'm communicating what I want to do as the wording is a bit weird.
@flameslayer93 Okay ^^ Thankyou! So far I've done a few test games but the map I've used had central high ground and no water so I wanted some variety. They haven't seemed overpowering so far.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards