Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 4th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament - March 5th!

Can't wait to see that map Megasilver - hopefully my wordy army will take you down.

Can you stand against....

Drop that Fire before it Stings?

EDIT: Josh is bringing Wait then Freeze

Also, a prize will be including a custom Lava set (minus the squad of course but all the terrain in one Wasteland set) and it's even better than my first one since the tops are a bit darker grey than my first one. That and a whole set of Marvel Figs!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Last edited by jschild; March 4th, 2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old March 4th, 2011, 09:54 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Map Update

Okay, correction yet again...I have enough terrain for another map or two on top of the ones already built, so I'm bring Blackroot as well, just in case it's needed.

So that's Hightower, Failed Negotiations, and Blackroot. And I'll have a couple extra Dragon armies if someone needs them.

Old March 4th, 2011, 11:03 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Drop that Fire before it Stings?
150 Mimring
180 Marro Stingers x3
110 Airborne Elite
010 Isamu

?

Quote:
EDIT: Josh is bringing Wait then Freeze

185 Nilfheim
140 4th Mass x2
120 Greenscale Warriors x2

?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 4th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You are very close on mine and fairly off on Josh's (other than Nilf).

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 5th, 2011, 02:21 AM

Tribunal Power Woo who?

Hey guys! This will be my first meet and I'm hoping it will also be a chance for my first game. If someone is awesome enough to loan me the pieces and teach me to play, I'll be very thankful.

You folks will be able to recognize me pretty easily, as I'll be the young-looking but very well-dressed fellow. Probably be wearing a fadora or a cabbie hat.

Not really sure what to expect for the day, but I'm excited and I'm a clean slate for learning. See you guys tomorrow (err, today)!
Old March 5th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Dr Feelgood

Any last minute supplies needed to be brought?

IE, Glyphs, dice, wound markers, etc?

Old March 5th, 2011, 09:48 AM

Adalwolf the Destroyer Woo who?

AHHH, it's today!!! my second dropped so =(, but i can't wait!!!!

If there is any time that tries man souls, its when you are being Zerg Rushed.
Old March 5th, 2011, 10:39 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You are very close on mine and fairly off on Josh's (other than Nilf).
Guess I'll find out soon.

Quote:
Any last minute supplies needed to be brought?

IE, Glyphs, dice, wound markers, etc?

I'll be packing some extras of everything, since I'll be bringing 7 armies, but extra glyphs wouldn't hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribunal Power View Post
Hey guys! This will be my first meet and I'm hoping it will also be a chance for my first game. If someone is awesome enough to loan me the pieces and teach me to play, I'll be very thankful.

You folks will be able to recognize me pretty easily, as I'll be the young-looking but very well-dressed fellow. Probably be wearing a fadora or a cabbie hat.

Not really sure what to expect for the day, but I'm excited and I'm a clean slate for learning. See you guys tomorrow (err, today)!
We'll be happy to have you! I'll be bringing one army for each Heroscape dragon to loan (except one for me to play of course), and you'll find we'll all be as helpful as we can. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, either of your opponent (like reading their cards and understanding them before the game) or the tournament director or myself (I'm more or less the rules guy - you'll know me by my "That's How I Roll shirt).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 5th, 2011, 03:37 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry guys, I got a sudden job promotion last week and was holding out to be able to come but had to stay in town for the weekend to be on call. Job promotion equals better pay and more responsibility. I'm sure you thus are having a blast.
Old March 5th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Dr Feelgood

Thanks for everyone coming and playing a great game - Sooner or later Necroblade I'll get you!

Old March 5th, 2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awasome View Post
Sorry guys, I got a sudden job promotion last week and was holding out to be able to come but had to stay in town for the weekend to be on call. Job promotion equals better pay and more responsibility. I'm sure you thus are having a blast.
Congrats on the promotion! Hopefully we'll catch you next time.

Quote:
Thanks for everyone coming and playing a great game - Sooner or later Necroblade I'll get you!
NEVER!!!

Blog up!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 5th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the good time everyone and for hosting, ED!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events