Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:52 PM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Community Input: Future C3G Figures

My New 5:

Gambit
Manhunters (DC)
Red Hood
Shocker (just for the heck of it)
Superman Prime (he's a beast)
Old December 23rd, 2010, 09:13 PM

switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker

If its alright, here is my top five wishlist.
  1. Rorschach- Rorschach is definitely one of the most badass charactere ever and it would be cool to see him(or anybody else from Watchmen) be in C3G.
  2. Ghost Rider- He's a biker with a flaming skull. What more could you ask for.
  3. Aquaman- The Justice League isn't complete without him.
  4. Lizard- One of Spiderman's coolest enemies.
  5. Dr. Strange- One of Marvel's most under rated characters need more love.

switzerlandoftheclarinets is a pregnant Empress Kiova
...in the LIBRARY...

Old December 23rd, 2010, 09:22 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated List!
  1. Nitro
  2. Vulture
  3. Nick Fury
  4. Lockheed
  5. Lizard

Old January 24th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think this thread might need an update.

Anyhoo, I just finished my Red Hulk repaint (using a Marvel Scape Hulk) that I started a couple months back and this seemed like the best place to "suggest" a C3G Red Hulk. Though I don't feel it's really fair to alter my "official" list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Spiderman (with symbiote)
Blink
The Ghost of Lobster Johnson
Shatterstar
Howard the Duck Nova

There's a bunch of stuff that I'd like to see, but the minis are either way too expensive (Winter Soldier, Dark Beast) or they don't seem to exist (Strife, Nemesis).
Though there will be a Strife soon . . . .

To be specific, these characters need to be struck out:
Punisher
Daredevil
Hawkman? - After all we know he's coming
Green Lantern, John Stewart
Robin, Dick Greyson
Aquaman - See Hawkman
Mr. Freeze - Freeze was teased, right?
Bank Robbers - Street Thugs anyone?
Hand Ninjas
Scarlet Witch - See Aquaman
Batman, Terry McGuinnis
Quicksilver - See Scarlet Witch
Absorbing Man - See Quicksilver
Gorilla Grodd - See Absorbing Man
Sabretooth - See Gorilla Grodd
Electra
Skrulls - See Sabretooth

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; January 24th, 2011 at 01:43 AM.
Old January 24th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've washed my hands of this thread. It's too much work to keep up with and the originator has abandoned it. If you want to create and maintain a new version, post a link here after you do and I'll lock this thread and link that one to the public directory instead.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2011, 01:58 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I've washed my hands of this thread. It's too much work to keep up with and the originator has abandoned it. If you want to create and maintain a new version, post a link here after you do and I'll lock this thread and link that one to the public directory instead.
I'm more than willing to do that. I can have a have a new thread up within the hour. (I'll work our something to keep track of who suggested what myself.)

Old January 24th, 2011, 01:59 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Xn F M again.

Cool.
Old January 24th, 2011, 02:08 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Got 'em. Thanks for stepping up, Xn F M. I've really been doing my best not to get locked into the responsibility of updating tons and tons of threads anymore. It just becomes too much of a pain after a bit.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Gets It!!!

I've benefited from all the hard work you guys have put into this project and I've wanted to find some way to give back, even just a little bit. This is something that I can do that I can easily fit with my schedule.

I know officially you don't pay any attention to the list, but it's a handy thing for you to have if you ever need to fill out a booster.

edot: BatNinja'd

Old January 24th, 2011, 02:12 AM

It's definitely, at the very least, nice to refer back to and see what all we've knocked off the list.

Old January 24th, 2011, 02:15 AM

6 of the top 10 on that list have been designed and released, for instance.

Old January 24th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Gets It!!!

Alright, I've posted the new thread. Let me know if there's anything y'all'd like me to add to the rules or the disclaimer.

-Xn

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project