Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2010, 12:25 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Sidekick Desgn: Kree Soldiers

I really like the first page. Good work quozl. I would like to see the move come down to 5 though, I just don't remember them running that fast.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 12:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I really like the first page. Good work quozl. I would like to see the move come down to 5 though, I just don't remember them running that fast.
I can see that, especially with Advanced Technology.

What do you think of the new version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 22nd, 2010, 12:48 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I like the first page. Am I suppose to compare that to something else? What other idea are you considering right now?
Old December 22nd, 2010, 03:55 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I posted the proposed change to the front page for easy accessibility.

Quote:
Old December 22nd, 2010, 03:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I don't see any reason why you can't warp some engaged Kree away from battle, or why they need to be placed unengaged; I mean, we're still going with a "sneaky tricky" theme, so, it makes sense to me that they could appear and disappear from right under noses.

Also the name is kinda boring. But otherwise, I'm on board.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 06:19 PM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker

Im really liking it. It looks like a blast to play and I look forward to playtesting it.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 07:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I like the proposed rewording, but I think the collective title for the power should be ADVANCED CLOAKING TECHNOLOGY. Fun design.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 22nd, 2010, 07:29 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Once you guys decide on figures I'm gonna need to make an order. I also like the taller one from the comparison pic.

Old December 22nd, 2010, 07:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post
Once you guys decide on figures I'm gonna need to make an order. I also like the taller one from the comparison pic.
Already decided. See the first post.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 22nd, 2010, 08:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The conversation on the figure choice is ongoing, Scapey.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 22nd, 2010, 08:19 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like this design Quozl .

I like the proposed wording & would prefer Scapemage's suggested title. I personally don't believe they must be unengaged after their movement. Thematically it's seems typical of them to only reveal themselves the second before an attack if at all. & for game mechanics it would be a great strategy to lock a hero down & a real strategy for the opponent to be mindful of how he approaches a Kree Soldier. But having said that there would need to be more of a cost to do that. Not points but something like instead of moving. Now that I think about it you could change it so that it is "instead of moving a Kree Soldier normally you may place him on an empty space adjacent to another unengaged Kree you control."

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The conversation on the figure choice is ongoing, Scapey.
I think we need pictures of the choices.

Cheers
Old December 22nd, 2010, 08:26 PM

My thought on the proposed wording is that in order for them to be cloaked they can't be engaged. Of couse, after being "revealed", they can then move into engagement as it's a "before moving" power.

Here are links to the three figures. I like the black one.

the green one
the blue one
the black one

Quote:
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project