Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 9th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Ally and Sidekick Rewards Thread

Yep - the rewards system is retroactive to your first playtest for the group.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 10th, 2010, 04:15 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

LordEasy is up on the board. I gave you 6 points that I know of, but if you have more, just add them with the text beside each point entry that informs us what those points were for.
Old December 10th, 2010, 04:48 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
LordEasy is up on the board. I gave you 6 points that I know of, but if you have more, just add them with the text beside each point entry that informs us what those points were for.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Does this mean I'm a C3G ally?

Kang Playtest 3 points
Batman (Terry) Playtest 3 points
Doctor Light Playtest 3 points
9 points

Old December 10th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Does this mean I'm a C3G ally?
Absolutely, you should subscribe to the Public Directory for announcements like this.
Old December 10th, 2010, 05:10 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

LordEssay, you should click your name/link in the first post and update your point totals. Welcome aboard.
Old December 13th, 2010, 09:48 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Should my mini-playtest for Spider-Girl count?

Old December 13th, 2010, 09:53 PM

Where is it?
Old December 13th, 2010, 09:55 PM
<>character<>

Here.

Old December 13th, 2010, 11:29 PM

3 Heavy Hitter tests isn't really worth much honestly, so half a point at the most IMO.

It may not have been much, but it is appreciated.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 11:25 AM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker

Jw, am I an ally or a sidekick?
Just trying to get back in the swing of things.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 11:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Um, judging by your lack of badge, I think you were removed for inactivity ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 22nd, 2010, 12:24 PM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker

I think a put a request in a couple of times, but I never got the badge.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape