Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 2nd, 2010, 03:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Power Rankings

When you have a ton of 110 point figures in a 1,000 point game, Order Marker management can be a serious issue. This is why Bread and Butter units like the 4th Mass do so well in tourneys - no Order Marker issues. Getting a unit killed and losing an Order Marker is a major deal in SuperHeroscape and without a Yellow Lantern, I think these guys are fairly vulnerable to this problem.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:48 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Your comparing, for all practival purposes, a Unique Hero verses a common squad for OM management.

OM management is better for all common squads verses Unique heroes. It really doesn't have anything specifically to do with SCSs, than it does with any other Unique Hero.

Don't get me worng, SCSs would probably have been more valuable as common heroes, but that's not the kind of information that should be in the pwoer rankings.

(Runs off to make common hero Yellow Lanterns...)
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:56 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

With low life and fairly decent but not super stats, and a single attack, I just don't see them as the best spot for risking an Order Marker. That said, I have limited experience with them and don't consider myself at all an expert. I'm not in charge of the thread, so I definitely don't feel any ownership on what's in their blurb.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2010, 11:52 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Sinestro Corps Soldier (110 points) DC - Their low cost and Order Marker issues seem to offset each other. Arkillo can make them shine at times, though. C+.
I don't know where it came from originally but Scape included that they have Order Marker issues in the rankings, without saying what they were, and I'm not seeing them.

They can use Power Shield TWICE to save their bacon and they give Free Activations to Yellow Lanterns every time they activate. Barring an auto-wound power they take at least 3 hits to kill.

So how is a hero who takes 3+ hits to kill and gives free activations to Yellow Lanterns a Order Marker Liability ?

Outside of a force with Yellow Lanterns, they are mostly just a nuisance to kill, but why would you draft them without Lanterns in the 1st place ?

A C ranking is probably fair, but I'd rather see their limited range and usefulness without Yellow Lanterns cited as the justification for the grade.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 01:14 PM

I think a C grade is a tad low, honestly. I mean, they're a lot like Robin - they give your Yellow Lantern activations an extra boost.

Old November 20th, 2010, 09:16 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Woah! It's been a while. Wat are people's opinions on Green Goblin, Swamp Thing, Kilowag, Deathstroke, Creeper, Spider-Girl, Batman Beyond, and Anti-Moniter, the units missing from the rankings?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 20th, 2010, 01:04 PM

I haven't played many of them very extensively, but I think I'd put Anti-Monitor at B+.

Old November 20th, 2010, 01:24 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I playtested Spider-Girl. I'd put her at around B- C+

Old November 20th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Out of those, the only one I've used extensively is Green Goblin. He's a solid unit, definitely, and if you can get him into a start zone fast enough he'll do a LOT of damage. However, once someone catches up to him, he'll go down pretty fast. I'd give him a B.
Old November 21st, 2010, 07:10 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Batman is a very strong unit that, with comlink, can take down his points worth. B+ A-

Old December 18th, 2010, 07:46 PM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker

Deathstroke is a beast to play, but he's a little to fragile for my tastes. B+
Old December 22nd, 2010, 06:46 PM

With Wave 4 out, this deserves a bump.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project