Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old December 14th, 2022, 04:26 AM

Tropix has disabled reputation
Looking for original howdah/stand for Hrognak (mounted)

Hello.

I am in the market for some howdahs/stands for Hrognak, as shown on the unit's card (which can be seen here), so if anyone has any that they'd like to sell or trade, please send me a message through here, and I will respond as soon as I see it. (I am not really interested in other models that do not match the one shown on the unit's card.)

Thank you.
Old December 14th, 2022, 05:50 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Looking for original howdah/stand for Hrognak (mounted)

I would be interested in the original style howdah as well. I am aware that there is an alternate version that I could 3-D print, but I prefer the look of the original style.

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old December 14th, 2022, 06:38 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Same here, I have the triceratops figure already and just need a howdah to go with it
Old December 14th, 2022, 07:05 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

I suspect that the originals were hand-crafted. If it's okay with the original crafter and someone can scan it, I'd also be happy to 3D-print it for myself and others.

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old December 15th, 2022, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
I suspect that the originals were hand-crafted. If it's okay with the original crafter and someone can scan it, I'd also be happy to 3D-print it for myself and others.
The ones shown on the unit's card were hand-made, unfortunately, and only by one person, for a limited time, at that, who no longer produces them (I have contacted them several times over the course of over a year, and it's become apparent that they're no longer interested in making them).

For a project where the selected figures and materials are supposed to be widely available and relatively affordable, I don't know how something like this was ever approved in the first place, and was ultimately a massive oversight by those making the decision... That being said, a 3D scan is exactly what we need.
Old February 22nd, 2023, 10:25 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am not sure if you are part of the Facebook group, but I just saw someone working on a 3D model that reminded me of this thread. Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1901...3317750360846/

Quote:
I made a proxy 3d model of Hrognak's howdah, trying to match the original design as much as I can. I don't have one of Soundwarp's original designs to scan, so I had to try to recreate it.

Two options below. Let me know if it's close enough to the original or if any changes would make it better.

I'll be posting it to Thingiverse after it's finished.

If I see an update with a Thingiverse link, I will also share that here.

Last edited by Myriadite; February 23rd, 2023 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Added picture
Old February 23rd, 2023, 11:04 PM

MacBryce knows what's in an order marker MacBryce knows what's in an order marker

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4062987

Trexy3d.com can print one for you.

I like it better than the original to be honest.

Edit: Oh nvm, just saw that you’re not interested in alternatives. The facebook post in the previous reply is probably the way to go then.
Old February 28th, 2023, 02:35 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBryce View Post
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4062987

Trexy3d.com can print one for you.

I like it better than the original to be honest.

Edit: Oh nvm, just saw that you’re not interested in alternatives. The facebook post in the previous reply is probably the way to go then.
Thanks. Can we get with out Hrognak? I still have the figure from set that came with 2 of him, although I am probably lucky. Also maybe the Trihorn Behemoth can be 3D printed as well, although you can still find for <$20 online.
Old March 11th, 2023, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
If I see an update with a Thingiverse link, I will also share that here.
Sounds good, and thanks for sharing! Something like that might be the closest the community gets to the original.
Old April 21st, 2023, 06:31 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Art Schlauch ( @White Knight ) has uploaded the file on Thingiverse, so it can now be printed!

Thingiverse Link

Facebook Post

EDIT:
Mentioning those who were interested:
@Tropix , @Grison , @Master Roshi , and maybe @lefton4ya .

Last edited by Myriadite; April 21st, 2023 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Mentions
Old April 22nd, 2023, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Art Schlauch ( @White Knight ) has uploaded the file on Thingiverse, so it can now be printed!

Thingiverse Link

Facebook Post
Thanks!
Old April 22nd, 2023, 03:26 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet i'll check it out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades