Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 12th, 2019, 01:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Trading Card Sized Heroscape Cards

For HQ scans of original cards, see @itsbuzzi ’s card scans on his Google Drive.

Also see Official Cards 11x17 with synergy - by @Deadmaxx .
Old September 14th, 2019, 01:16 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

I did up one for Zelrig. I figured Flying didn't really need the reminder text as what it did, as everyone pretty much knows.

Old September 20th, 2021, 06:57 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not able to download the official figure file. Has anyone else ran into this problem, or does anyone else have the files from another source?
Old September 15th, 2022, 04:14 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I'm not able to download the official figure file. Has anyone else ran into this problem, or does anyone else have the files from another source?
This is old, but do you still need help with it?
Old September 15th, 2022, 04:15 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anyone have contact info for @Raudulfr Shieldcrusher or have any of the underlying docs he used to make this? Or a tool for exporting PDFs to something editable? I'm hoping to modify a few things (fix errata on the cards, abbreviate Flying, Disengage, Stealth Flying, etc.) and just see if there are other general improvements I can make to this
Old October 16th, 2023, 07:01 PM

ArtificerAlf knows what's in an order marker ArtificerAlf knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for making these!

I know this is old, but I found a typo: Hatamoto Taro's first sentence says "...with any Samurai of Ashigaru figures". The "of" should be replaced with "or".

I would love to be able to download these as well. Not sure why I can't save them for my own references.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions