Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 22nd, 2019, 03:45 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker
Re: Poll: Most Popular Unannounced Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
@shaolin @CzarChasm

I'm interested in trying to keep this a living list that changes as new units get released. As you were the 2 guys that voted for Metamorpho, would yo like to each cast a new vote now that he's been released?
Mogo would be awesome but Ganthet is probably more realistic so I'll vote for him.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 05:01 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Quote:
@shaolin @CzarChasm

I'm interested in trying to keep this a living list that changes as new units get released. As you were the 2 guys that voted for Metamorpho, would yo like to each cast a new vote now that he's been released?
Mogo would be awesome but Ganthet is probably more realistic so I'll vote for him.
You mean this Mogo?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 22nd, 2019, 06:11 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Quote:
@shaolin @CzarChasm

You mean this Mogo?
Ha, that made me smile, I love it.

I havn't read the thread but was there any talk of him getting his own card?

He wouldn't even need to be drafted (just played on) but could have a power similar to Ocean Master's Rising Tide where the conditions change every round based on a D20 roll (something like 1-5 first 3 levels are water, 6-10 all spaces are heavy snow or ice, 11-15 top 3 levels are lava, 16-20 spaces as normal. Someone else can do better I'm sure)

Def building it for a game soon though.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 06:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Definitely bring up carding him in the Public Design Post thread!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:09 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

There's been some talk about draftable, figure-less 'Abstract Hero' cards within the last few months - I can see the likes of Mogo and Ego the Living Planet fitting there as draftable effect cards.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 22nd, 2019, 09:42 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I think the abstract figure concept would work really well for those types of characters. I’d actually lean more into the idea that Mogo is in charge of who gets GL rings.

There’s a Doom Patrol character, Danny the Street, that I really want to capture in some form, be it a map, abstract figure, or even a weird design where terrain is used as a “figure.”
Old February 22nd, 2019, 11:46 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Make it a figure less card that just requires asphalt on the map for Danny the Street.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:04 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Danny is a teleporting street right?
I like Spidey's idea, but I think it'd make even more sense to make it a "figureless" card who can place a set of asphalt pieces on the board

What's up with claymation?
Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

No, he’s a sentient, cross-dressing, teleporting street.

My original idea was to have a single 7-hexer that could kind of float around the outside of the map, and have it represent just the part of Danny that was connected to the battlefield. But I think both of your ideas could also work, as could just making him a map with some special art assets to doll him up a bit.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:34 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I don't like just making him a map
doesn't feel very representative

What's up with claymation?
Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

My original idea was to have a single 7-hexer that could kind of float around the outside of the map, and have it represent just the part of Danny that was connected to the battlefield. But I think both of your ideas could also work, as could just making him a map with some special art assets to doll him up a bit.
Just read his wiki article - what if he's a sort of special piece of terrain with said art assets you can modularly add to a map by drafting him?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:51 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
I don't like just making him a map
doesn't feel very representative
See that’s the tricky bit, cause I feel like making him just a bunch of asphalt tiles doesn’t capture him either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Just read his wiki article - what if he's a sort of special piece of terrain with said art assets you can modularly add to a map by drafting him?
I like that, especially if we can work with the implication that the part interacting with the battlefield is just the entrance to the bigger street.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy