Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old August 8th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Star Wars Scape Public Playtesting Thread

What I did in my playtesting is place the Bacta Tank Destructible Object on the map in place of a glyph. Of course, you can do whatever you want with it.
Old August 8th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
The Bacta Tank is now up for public playtesting! Send Arch-vile (me) a PM to sign up.
Is that a DO or glyph, if it is a glyph I'll do the playtesting, DO is questionable for me.
It's a DO, but it's very easy to figure out.
Its not so much that I don't I can figure it out, I'm worried that if I don't have the sculpt it may seriously skew the results more than not having figure or glyph results. If you guys aren't worried about it I would be happy to do the tests.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 8th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Quote:
The Bacta Tank is now up for public playtesting! Send Arch-vile (me) a PM to sign up.
Is that a DO or glyph, if it is a glyph I'll do the playtesting, DO is questionable for me.
It's a DO, but it's very easy to figure out.
Its not so much that I don't I can figure it out, I'm worried that if I don't have the sculpt it may seriously skew the results more than not having figure or glyph results. If you guys aren't worried about it I would be happy to do the tests.
I don't have a figure in front of me, but the Bacta Tank is about 2" tall and about 3/4" in diameter and is single spaced. Anything that has approximately those dimensions would work as a proxy.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 8th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Not having the sculpt isn't a problem, the Bacta Tank is about the size of a medium figure. I can take a comparison picture for you if that would help.

Old August 8th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Not having the sculpt isn't a problem, the Bacta Tank is about the size of a medium figure. I can take a comparison picture for you if that would help.

I'm convinced PM sent to Arch-vile.

How would DW8K do as a proxy, a little too tall maybe?

EDIT: Both tests completed just need to fill out form.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; August 9th, 2013 at 05:44 PM.
Old August 9th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Pssst...

Is there a way for me to do the squad and hero tests with a DO or should I just skip those tests?

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; August 9th, 2013 at 05:45 PM. Reason: sorry for double post
Old August 9th, 2013, 05:53 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Skip the Squad and Hero tests for DO's. In fact, we are probably going to remove the Squad and Hero tests completely from our test sheet in the near future.
Old August 9th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Pssst...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Skip the Squad and Hero tests for DO's. In fact, we are probably going to remove the Squad and Hero tests completely from our test sheet in the near future.
Alrighty. I'll get the form done hopefully within an hour or two (I have to transfer my handwritten notes to word, I need to build the board closer to my computer next time).

Pssst...
Old August 9th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Archie

You rock Crixus, thanks!
Old August 9th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Pssst...

Quote:
You rock Crixus, thanks!
Sorry about not getting the form in today. My neck has been bothering me whenever I move it. I had to stop looking down at my paper, back at the keyboard, and then the computer. I'll try to get it up later tomorrow (I might be able to get it up earlier, but I have a wedding to go to so it might come in during the evening). Again my apologies.

Pssst...
Old August 9th, 2013, 11:01 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
You rock Crixus, thanks!
Sorry about not getting the form in today. My neck has been bothering me whenever I move it. I had to stop looking down at my paper, back at the keyboard, and then the computer. I'll try to get it up later tomorrow (I might be able to get it up earlier, but I have a wedding to go to so it might come in during the evening). Again my apologies.
No hurry or worries. And that neck strain is killer sometimes. Please do take a break (not too big of one though ).
Old August 10th, 2013, 05:11 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Summary and 1st playtest (of 3) for Rebel Snow Troopers sent via PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape