Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old January 6th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cracked Terrain

Yeah, I think the ones I had issues with were some stuff I bought from someone years back. There were some discolored water tiles in that bunch that were brownish. Had one of them shatter in my hand so they were certainly an issue. DS's advice to not to put the 24 hexes next to each other is the best advice though. Just use the smaller hexes to connect them.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:57 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Posted this in the other thread as well.
Its quite fun to go gridless and then you dont have to worry about it.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=56337

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 6th, 2020, 01:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The maps from Magic AotP are great for a base layer...
I second this both as a way to preserve the plastic hexes and as a way to speed up set-up of maps.

I have to say that even if you have the terrain in a airtight container in a closet without light, heat, or humidity, that oxidization will occur and the terrain will become brittle with little one can do about it. 3D printing is possible, but hoping about a year certain patent holdings will expire and the original holder can use his patent for his own company.

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 6th, 2020 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Keep it hush - don't want Hasborg to renew the patent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion