Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old October 26th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map Discussion Thread

I definitely like the aspect of a Gang War with Batman caught in the crossfire - like, playing off he heist at Wayne Enterprises, both Black Mask and Penguin have planned to steal the same technology, so all three (Mask, Penguin, and Batman) want to get their hands on it.

Not sure if the Insane Faction would be better suited for a fourth army or "shared" between Black Mask and Penguin, though. I really like the idea of both Criminals being able to take turns with him - one turn the Joker is shooting up the Penguin's goons, the next he's shooting up Black Mask's. That feels very Jokerish to me.

But, yeah, for the basic premise, I'd definitely be in support of it.
Old October 29th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

FWIW, I love the idea of a solid 3 player scenario for the C3G. This one sounds fun to me.
Old October 29th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So this is what I'm thinking:

Map: Sewer Entrance

3 players

Player 1: Batman, Robin, Alfred
Player 2: Penguin, 2x Street Thugs
Player 3: Black Mask, 2x Street Thugs

Card that both Player 2 and Player 3 can put order markers on: Harley Quinn.

Goal: To get a Unique Hero to pick up the Loot glyph Harley is carrying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 29th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool - a fight over a loot glyph. I like it. It worked pretty well in that first scenario for World's Finest too.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
So this is what I'm thinking:

Map: Sewer Entrance

3 players

Player 1: Batman, Robin, Alfred
Player 2: Penguin, 2x Street Thugs
Player 3: Black Mask, 2x Street Thugs

Card that both Player 2 and Player 3 can put order markers on: Harley Quinn.

Goal: To get a Unique Hero to pick up the Loot glyph Harley is carrying.
I also like the 3 player scenario. But, I am starting to get a bit tired of capture the loot scenarios, I think we can get more creative than that.

Instead of putting different orders on Harley Quinn (who is useless with no Insane bonding or after her bomb is gone, and the first player to take a turn with her and use her bomb will get the most value out of her), how about this:

Harley is hiding out in an underground location sulking about Mr J being locked up. Penguin and Black Mask are in a fight with each other over who will run Gotham, and Harley Quinn could be an alliance that each could possibly gain, but to gain her alliance, Penguin or Black Mask must first kill Batman, the one that Harley blames for Joker being locked up.
Old October 29th, 2010, 01:45 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So it's a 3-way free-for-all with Harley going to the player who takes out Batman first?

P.S. I don't think she's useless, just very hard to kill, which is what I want her to be since you'd have to destroy her to get the Loot glyph. You're right about the bomb though. I'd probably take that power away for the scenario.

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I could definitely get behind that.

So, here's a concept.

Even without her "other half," Harley Quinn makes for a powerful ally. With the Joker in prison, she has only one thing on her mind: take down the Batman. Both the Penguin and Black Mask are gearing up for a full-scale turf war, and are desperate for any aid they can get. Both target the same gala ball in an attempt to draw the Batman out - a ball hosted by none other than Bruce Wayne. As the guests flee, he dons the cowl and swings in to action.

That would explain Alfred, give both Black Mask and Penguin a motive, and, I think, make for an interesting scenario. I guess we could say that Black Mask and the Penguin were both coordinating the attack from afar, rather than being at the actual ball, to explain why they're in a run-down neighborhood.
Old October 29th, 2010, 09:03 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I could definitely get behind that.

So, here's a concept.

Even without her "other half," Harley Quinn makes for a powerful ally. With the Joker in prison, she has only one thing on her mind: take down the Batman. Both the Penguin and Black Mask are gearing up for a full-scale turf war, and are desperate for any aid they can get. Both target the same gala ball in an attempt to draw the Batman out - a ball hosted by none other than Bruce Wayne. As the guests flee, he dons the cowl and swings in to action.

That would explain Alfred, give both Black Mask and Penguin a motive, and, I think, make for an interesting scenario. I guess we could say that Black Mask and the Penguin were both coordinating the attack from afar, rather than being at the actual ball, to explain why they're in a run-down neighborhood.
Sounds really cool to me.

At quozle, I would be against taking the bomb away from Harley. That is the type of thing me and a couple of other heroes have been warning about, trying to rewrite the cards because of trying to force a story... that is exactly what I was warning against. Harley having the bomb helps tell the story without having to say a word, because it is already on her card.
Old October 29th, 2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
At quozle, I would be against taking the bomb away from Harley. That is the type of thing me and a couple of other heroes have been warning about, trying to rewrite the cards because of trying to force a story... that is exactly what I was warning against. Harley having the bomb helps tell the story without having to say a word, because it is already on her card.
Yeah, I think was going the easy way out there. I think it would be better if Harley was located on the battlefield where she couldn't use her bomb immediately but if you put enough order markers on her, you'd deserve to use her bomb on your opponent.

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Yeah, I think was going the easy way out there. I think it would be better if Harley was located on the battlefield where she couldn't use her bomb immediately but if you put enough order markers on her, you'd deserve to use her bomb on your opponent.
I think we should abandon the idea of player 2 and 3 both being able to take turns with her... it is going to be a lot of clean up SPECIAL RULES text just to determine if she does/doesn't roll for leaving engagement attacks, if so who rolls it, if so who can they roll it against. Can she dodge an attack from a player that technically controls her partially. etc etc

The best idea I have seen so far, is that Penguin and Black Mask are fighting to kill Batman and gain Harley's alliance while Batman and co are trying to stop them all.
Old October 29th, 2010, 09:22 PM

Not much in special rules as it was all done in the Crazy Troll scenario for the D&D set.

But I'm not beholden to it.

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'd be happy to see the scenario play out as discussed so far.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios