Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old November 6th, 2021, 01:33 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Map Maker's Discussion Thread

I would be happy to help in any way possible too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I would like to request to join the Maps Dept. I doubt I'll be submitting many maps, but I'd like to try to spearhead a reevaluation of what we list as competitive maps and see if we can't alter some of the ones listed there currently to make them more balanced as competitive maps.

This is not an area of expertise for me, but I feel I can at least help lead the charge, help with any testing, and provide energy and enthusiasm for it. I think it's pretty important that if we are going to use our competitive map selection for playtesting, tournaments, the Con, Super League, and so forth, that we have confidence in their balance.
Old November 6th, 2021, 03:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I would like to request to join the Maps Dept. I doubt I'll be submitting many maps, but I'd like to try to spearhead a reevaluation of what we list as competitive maps and see if we can't alter some of the ones listed there currently to make them more balanced as competitive maps.

This is not an area of expertise for me, but I feel I can at least help lead the charge, help with any testing, and provide energy and enthusiasm for it. I think it's pretty important that if we are going to use our competitive map selection for playtesting, tournaments, the Con, Super League, and so forth, that we have confidence in their balance.
I think a Mapmakers ERB would be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 6th, 2021, 03:20 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
You might be joining as a Mapmaker soon. Start up your map in 3 hours unless Taeblewalker has any objections before then.

Quote:
Old November 6th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:

I mean, I'm cool with that too. I don't have voting power to make anything happen in this group, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2021, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I mean, I'm cool with that too. I don't have voting power to make anything happen in this group, though.
Lots of ways to make things happen without voting power. For example, you could submit nominations for who would be on this Executive Review Board.

Quote:
Old November 6th, 2021, 03:43 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Lots of ways to make things happen without voting power. For example, you could submit nominations for who would be on this Executive Review Board.
I try not to volunteer other people for things.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
You might be joining as a Mapmaker soon. Start up your map in 3 hours unless Taeblewalker has any objections before then.
Great, I'll try to get that up tonight!
Old November 6th, 2021, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You could talk to them, you know.

Quote:
Old November 6th, 2021, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You could talk to them, you know.
I mean, you and Eric are the people who come to mind.

Old November 6th, 2021, 10:12 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
The more the merrier!

Old November 8th, 2021, 01:42 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:

This sounds like a great idea. I know that we didn't really have strict guidelines for qualifying as a competitive map & we really do need them. I think the definition was loosely: symmetrical with startzones far enough away to avoid a Z-bomb. It was more or less a way to differentiate them from the thematic scenario maps.
Old November 8th, 2021, 07:45 AM

Do we collectively know anyone who has a more keen eye for competitive maps? @Arkham might be a candidate if he’s willing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios