Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old July 26th, 2015, 03:32 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map Maker's Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Awesome trees. I have used the binder clip trick to make the bridges and use battlements for the walls but trees were always my missing piece. What did use for the tree bases.
I assume you mean the bristle trees, the others don't have bases , they're on bases made out of matte board & matchsticks.
Old September 24th, 2015, 08:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So some of you may have noticed on my recent PT reports that I have been using a map I called Yellow Stone National Park. I've been using it quite a bit lately and have been pleased with how it plays. I thought some of you might be interested in giving it a spin so here is the VS file and this is what it looks like:

I used just two BftU and two RttFF sets to make this map. The grey dungeon tiles represent the sulfur and calcium covered landscape while the road tiles are the park constructed pathways used for the tourist foot traffic. The water is the hot springs themselves but I never played with any special rules. I figured they were hot but not so hot as to wound any of our heroes since I was trying to encourage the use of water based units rather then discourage them.

Here is a pic from my trip there a few years ago so you can see the landscape I was going for.

Old September 24th, 2015, 09:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's pretty cool, yoda!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 24th, 2015, 10:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You should start a map thread for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 25th, 2015, 07:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looks great.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 25th, 2015, 10:09 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, that is an amazing looking map.

Just wish I could build it...

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 25th, 2015, 12:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks guys. I could start up a map thread and write up a map PT report for it, but I don't have a ton of time to put into it outside of that so if it runs into any issues it might sit for a while.
Old September 25th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I agree that it's a great map.

Old April 15th, 2016, 01:36 PM
C3G Landlord

I was wondering how you guys felt about making a fast track process for some maps. I have recently run a ton of play test games on a map I call Blue Lagoon, which I think could me made an official map tomorrow. The Yellowstone Park map above is another one I ran a bunch of play tests on that I think is ready as is. I'm not overly familiar with how the BoV operates but I think they have some kind of system where a map is presented and voted on. Can we not do something similar here?

I build a map for use when play testing. After using it in multiple play tests if I think it is a keeper than I present the map to the group with the top portion of an official Map PT report filled out and links to the play tests where it was used for the army test portion. Anyone in the map department that wants to build the map for themselves and try out a game has 2 weeks to do so. After two weeks a vote is called, if it passes it is turned into an official map. Only one map can be presented at a time for all members of the map department.
Old April 16th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was wondering how you guys felt about making a fast track process for some maps. I have recently run a ton of play test games on a map I call Blue Lagoon, which I think could me made an official map tomorrow. The Yellowstone Park map above is another one I ran a bunch of play tests on that I think is ready as is. I'm not overly familiar with how the BoV operates but I think they have some kind of system where a map is presented and voted on. Can we not do something similar here?

I build a map for use when play testing. After using it in multiple play tests if I think it is a keeper than I present the map to the group with the top portion of an official Map PT report filled out and links to the play tests where it was used for the army test portion. Anyone in the map department that wants to build the map for themselves and try out a game has 2 weeks to do so. After two weeks a vote is called, if it passes it is turned into an official map. Only one map can be presented at a time for all members of the map department.
Sounds like a good idea, it would be nice to see more maps go through
Old April 20th, 2016, 03:19 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

I'm not opposed to changes but I don't see that there is anything wrong with the current process. It just hasn't been used. A thread wasn't created for the map above for it to go through the proper process so how can we say it is broken?
Old April 20th, 2016, 01:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Why isn't the current process being used? We haven't added a new map in almost a year now and we don't have any that might be added anytime soon. Would a different process lead to more maps being added? What could that new process look like?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios