Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2020, 08:40 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Superboy (Kon) II (Breathing)

Alright, updated with that new Something to Prove direction. Upped the defense and went with Spidey's TTK addition (now making it Tactile Telekinetic Touch). Went with the hits and additive language to clarify that he shouldn't be giving more Deadly Shot skulls for like Damian, or Fists of Fury skulls for Dinah.

Wouldn't hate a check to see if the wording fits, as I feel like we're running a little long.

Here's some checklists.

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (SHORT FORM)
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 2nd, 2020, 11:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Still breathing?

Pre-yea for playtesting (though I might make some changes like pulling the first power down to one attack and doing one space for the TTT power now if you're intent on getting him in the 230 or lower range).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 2nd, 2020, 11:24 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Let's vote Superboy to initial @230.

Also noting full well ready to turn dials down on TTT and StP's attack provided.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 11:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Superboy (Kon) II (Vote for Initial)

Yea
Old July 3rd, 2020, 01:55 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea. Interested to see how this one plays.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 11:04 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old July 3rd, 2020, 04:48 PM
Book Wyrm

Still need 1 more Yea here to be able to move forward.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 07:38 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Not sure the 'hits are counted' stuff really works as far as stopping Deadly Shot stuff, but I get the idea. I think we'll probably have to do some work on that power in general, but I'm willing to see how it plays.
yea

EDIT: Oh, it is intentional that he can boost his own attacks right?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2020, 07:43 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Not sure the 'hits are counted' stuff really works as far as stopping Deadly Shot stuff, but I get the idea. I think we'll probably have to do some work on that power in general, but I'm willing to see how it plays.
yea

EDIT: Oh, it is intentional that he can boost his own attacks right?
It is not intentional. I'll get that fixed.

This passes.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 11:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Superboy (Kon) II (Initial Testing)

I kind of like the theme of that unintentional effect, but he'd probably be too juiced in endgame where there was no downside, so, yeah, better to remove it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 4th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Book Wyrm

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Superboy (Kon-El) II

Version Tested:

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Superboy II (230), Superman I, Superboy Jon (750) vs. Doom Patrol (750 Points)
Unit Summary
Damage: 2 wounds added with StP. (3 Overkill wounds)
Abilities: TTKT Used once. StP triggered twice.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 2 with normal, 1 from StP skulls.
Abilities: StP triggered 2 times, no TTKT.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 9 wounds dealt with Something to Prove
Abilities: Something to Prove triggered 6 times.
Spoiler Alert!

Damage: 4 wounds with StP. 1 with Normal attack.
Abilities: TTKT used 1 time. StP triggered 6 times, 4 wounds dealt, 2 times moving marker.
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Superboy II (230), Green Arrow II, Black Canary I, Robin (Dick) Batman III (980) vs Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Arsenal, Changeling (980)
Unit Summary
Damage: 3 normal attack damage, 3 with StP
Abilities: Something to Prove triggered 5 times, used TTKT one time.
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I’m digging where he’s at now. Something to Prove is fun, and ticking it down a die felt like it did the trick here. May still cut the open interaction, but for now, I think he’s in a good spot. He does well enough that you don’t mind him taking turns for the most part, but his passive support is quite nice (and the mirror of Heroic Rescue is fun and quite intentional).

Last edited by LordVenoc; July 5th, 2020 at 12:41 PM.
Old July 4th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Book Wyrm

Alright, 4 games in and definitely have uncertainty. He's basically almost a non-entity, or helps majorly with the swings of the game. Wonder Woman is actually a solid partner for him, especially with allies who can get multiple hits, as he stays alive longer even with having a large target on his back.

I'm thinking dropping the bonus dice down to 1 and 2. I like his cross faction capability, but I also like the idea that cross faction is ultimately more likely to cause him to show boat and take Order Markers. I'm considering dropping defense back to 4, but that may just be taking the last game's Dinah boosts and their absolute dominance of the high ground into consideration too strongly.

Will run another game or two, but would love to hear some feedback on those potential changes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library