Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2022, 07:14 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

I placed Sherman third as I consider him the strongest player among us.
Thanks kolakoski, but Taeblewalker might have the better resume with his Islandscape championship. My best showing was second place. I'm too fond of stupid-yet-fun moves to be a competitive player.

I pick Kirigi. Taeblewalker is next and will probably still pick Swordsman, although I was definitely tempted to steal his pick.
Old July 22nd, 2022, 07:17 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

I placed Sherman third as I consider him the strongest player among us.
Thanks kolakoski, but Taeblewalker might have the better resume with his Islandscape championship. My best showing was second place. I'm too fond of stupid-yet-fun moves to be a competitive player.

I pick Kirigi. Taeblewalker is next and will probably still pick Swordsman, although I was definitely tempted to steal his pick.
You're right!

Old July 22nd, 2022, 07:18 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

chas is next with two picks.
Old July 23rd, 2022, 10:39 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

chas: Katana (as opposed to Kitana).

Taeblewalker: Batman.

Sherman Davies: Shi.

kolakoski: Raza and Kenshi.

Sherman: Kirigi

Taeblewalker: Swordsman

chas: Ronin and Huntress

Taeblewalker: Daredevil

Sherman:. ??

Last edited by kolakoski; July 23rd, 2022 at 04:39 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2022, 03:08 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I choose Ronin and Huntress. (That's three for me). TW is next.
Old July 23rd, 2022, 03:48 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Daredevil

Old July 23rd, 2022, 05:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Huntress would have been in my top two. Kirigi number one.
Old July 23rd, 2022, 07:28 PM

I'll take Elektra. Kolakoski is next.
Old July 23rd, 2022, 08:15 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Stick and Solomon Kane. Sherman is next.

Old July 24th, 2022, 01:20 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I have a funny feeling I know who I'm going to be left with at the end. Which is fine.

There doesn't seem to be as much synergy as power duplication among the 16 cards available. Will both teams have "one of each" of those with the same powers? Or will one team monopolize a power or two?

Let's see what happens; only three cards left...
Old July 24th, 2022, 08:06 PM

I'll take Gray Fox. Taeblewalker is next.
Old July 24th, 2022, 08:42 PM

White Tiger

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion