Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 16th, 2015, 02:03 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Did you know there is a Crested Butte Colorado? I was examining a detailed map of the US. The more you know. What is Mage Wars by the way?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old May 9th, 2015, 02:43 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

erp! wrong place
Old June 11th, 2015, 09:07 PM

GGGames is surprisingly tart

hello fellow Scapers,

I am in Colorado Springs and would like to meet up with fellow players here in colorado. So is there anything going on?
Old June 12th, 2015, 10:32 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGames View Post
hello fellow Scapers,

I am in Colorado Springs and would like to meet up with fellow players here in colorado. So is there anything going on?
Hi! We've been fairly dormant of late, in part because two of us (Awesomeunleashed and myself) spend a lot more time organizing the online events than we do organizing Colorado stuff. However, I was talking with Generalrolando and kpucblek the other day and we agreed we should do an event using the Gencon maps sometime in early/mid July.

Our usual spot is Enchanted Grounds, which is in Highlands Ranch and is pretty accessible for you from the springs.

Anyone have a preference between the 11th, the 18th, and the 25th of July? Also, if anyone really wanted to do something the weekend after this (June 20th) that's probably open for me too.
Old June 14th, 2015, 09:00 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

No preference on date really. I can get myself there whenever we decide. Glad to bring a map.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 02:23 PM

I think we should plan on something for the 18th. Would that be good? (I get paid two days prior so it makes things easier.)
Old June 23rd, 2015, 04:27 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I work every Saturday, but get off at noon. So I could come afterwards. Also, Roland, I still owe you a Warforged squad.
Old June 24th, 2015, 12:00 AM

Hey that's right. I forgot about that. haha
Old July 16th, 2015, 01:28 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Who is in for Enchanted Grounds this Saturday?

I will play any format as long as we use Gencon maps. If nobody has any preferences, then I'd prefer 460 points 16 figures. Next best would be 400 point 24 spaces or 800 point pooled draft with 16 figure max. For the set army formats, we can use bring 2, or standard kill 'em all, or reverse the whip halfway through... whatever.

Here are the map options:

Just say what you'd like to bring. We probably need no more than 4 maps (3 might be enough).
@kpucblek @n00b @GeneralRolando @chief @GGGames @Tyesheron @Rosencrantz @awesomeunleashed , who's in?
Old July 16th, 2015, 03:08 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

I'm game if we have <or=500 pt game. Or I can see what I can do with my limited collection.

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old July 16th, 2015, 03:12 PM

Let's just say 460 point, 16 figure armies since I doubt anyone will object to that. I probably can't be there until a little after 10 AM.
Old July 16th, 2015, 03:15 PM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker

If I hadn't already committed to hosting a game day at my place on Saturday I'd be all for this.

If not enough people can make this Saturday and it gets moved out to another day or if there is second gathering then I should be able to make one of those.

By the way, there is a second Enchanted Grounds location now at 3615 West Bowles Avenue. Suite 5. Littleton, CO 80123. I'm not sure if that is closer to other people but for me it is only 5 minutes away.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events