Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old August 22nd, 2013, 10:36 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!
Illustrator file

Does anyone have a clean cut Illustrator file for a heroscape hex water tile? preferably an .eps format?
Old August 27th, 2013, 10:31 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Illustrator file

The reason I need the file is because I am working on my own tiles. I have access to a Engraving Router and a laser engraver and would like to create my own custom tiles. I noticed Bunjee had made some eps file extensions, none of which where a basic water tile. There was another thread I had read that dad a file I could use but the original link unfortunately no longer works. If you do have this file PM me. Again I don't plan to sell any tiles I make, they are strictly for my own personal game.
Old August 28th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Aw man, wish I could help. That sounds awesome! Good luck!
Old August 29th, 2013, 11:14 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I tried to help you out. Your testing would be appreciated to determine if this is actually accurate enough for this sort of thing .
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4066

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old August 31st, 2013, 12:30 AM

Thank you , I'll give it a try later next week and see what happens, thanks again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software