Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 14th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Austi-Con Heroscape Tournament May 5th 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlookingforwardx View Post
i will be participating in this as well! I just got into Heroscape in January and it has been so much fun! This is my first tournament so I am just wondering how many games each person will play? I’m so excited to find some more people who like Heroscape in Minnesota! I’ve taught quite a few friends but would love to get to know others who have been playing much longer than I have!
Welcome to the game! It's great to hear of new players! I think you'll find the tournament atmosphere to be a welcoming environment; most of us are regulars who have been playing the game a long time.

Each player will play five games. Each game you will be matched up with a different opponent. Your final position will be based on your win/loss record and your overall points, which is based on how many points worth of units you killed/lost in a game.

Let me know if you want to borrow any units, even a whole army. I have at least 4x of each Common and at least 1x of every Unique.
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:27 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Welcome! Look forward to meeting you in May!
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:21 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Jormi, at Austi-con are you considering having an auction table? I think you had one last year. I have a couple of items that I'm thinking of donating for an auction if you are planning one..
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:25 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
Jormi, at Austi-con are you considering having an auction table? I think you had one last year. I have a couple of items that I'm thinking of donating for an auction if you are planning one..
Yes we are having the charity auction for the Hormel Historic Homes Austism Day Camps all three days of the convention and we would gladly accept your donations!

Thank you!
Old April 18th, 2018, 02:30 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Yes we are having the charity auction for the Hormel Historic Homes Austism Day Camps all three days of the convention and we would gladly accept your donations!

Thank you!
PM sent with some details.
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:15 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The snow still has not melted but it is 55 degrees.... heading out to the Heroscape Van and get it cleaned out so I can get the map rack(s) put in. 10-12 maps enough?

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:45 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
The snow still has not melted but it is 55 degrees.... heading out to the Heroscape Van and get it cleaned out so I can get the map rack(s) put in. 10-12 maps enough?
Yes, definitely. 16 players is the most we've had so far, though I've heard from quite a few that are planning to go this year, so we may exceed that.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 07:11 PM

tmmarten is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Awe man i’m jealous! Hey guys have fun at the tourney! I wish i could make it but i work weekends Anybody live near the burnsville area and able to meet up on days other than weekends? If so shoot me a private message i’d love to start playing more!
Old April 23rd, 2018, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmarten View Post
Awe man i’m jealous! Hey guys have fun at the tourney! I wish i could make it but i work weekends Anybody live near the burnsville area and able to meet up on days other than weekends? If so shoot me a private message i’d love to start playing more!
Maybe you can get the day off next year

Might be folks around Friday that would get a game in too.
Old April 26th, 2018, 03:40 PM

I'm hoping to get an idea of how many participants we'll have. Here's what I've heard so far, from Austin Con registration and here. Feel free to update the list (especially if you're on the list twice--I don't know everyone's real names).

1) Nate Faiman
2) Sophie Faiman
3) Sean Faiman
4) Dicehateme
5) Jon Merkle
6) John Teirnan
7) Evan Westphal
8 ) Codeman
9) Targanth
10) Obsidian
11) xlookingforwardx
12) Steve Taylor
13) Nick

Unknown/maybe

*) Scytale (I will play if we otherwise have an odd number of entrants)
*) bmon
*) Eternal Thanos
*) Eternal Thanos guest 1
*) Eternal Thanos guest 2
*) Adam Christianson
*) April Jordal

Any other locals? @belrix @fomox @Q Who

Last edited by Scytale; April 27th, 2018 at 09:58 AM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 04:02 PM

Here is the list from the tabletop.events site.

Sophie F.
Nate F.
Sean F.
Mike Heine
Jon Merkle
John Tiernan
Evan Westphal

I know Nick that played in it last year is playing again.
Old April 27th, 2018, 07:20 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking at the list ...Maybe I toss in 12 maps, I still have room without putting in the big rack in the back.

Also April is a maybe now and most likely will be a no show. I know she was looking forward to Austi-Con

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events