Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 15th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
The Book of Green Lantern Mogo

The Book of Green Lantern Mogo Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download the PDF File
Download the PockeMod File
Go to the TTS Link

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Swarm of the Marro™ Master Set x2

MAP Bio - In Space Sector 2261, a beautiful, lush green world sits against the blackness of space. To the untrained eye it may seem like an untouched paradise - and, if you're an ally of the Green Lantern Corps, it can be. Its name is Mogo, a sentient planet wielding the green power of Will, and the distribution center for new green power rings. To his allies, he is invaluable; to his enemies, he is an enormous threat.

GLYPHS USED:
None

DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
None

SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
None

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 5th, 2022 at 05:29 PM.
Old October 15th, 2012, 03:30 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Green Lantern Mogo - Design Phase (Public)

Let me know if I missed anything. I’ll write-up a bio soon hopefully.

Old October 15th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Glyph of Super Speed seems like a strange choice thematically.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 15th, 2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The Glyph of Super Speed seems like a strange choice thematically.
Hmm, good point. I put it on there to help with the size of the map, but I could see changing it to random or something else if we didn't think it was that much of a worry.

Old October 16th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Random would be ok, although I sort of like the SS glyph, since the map is so massive. Maybe a second random glyph?
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Random would be ok, although I sort of like the SS glyph, since the map is so massive. Maybe a second random glyph?
Where would you put a second glyph?

I'd prefer to stick with just one glyph.

Old October 16th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I suggest starting out with no glyphs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Eh, I'd worry about players sitting on the heights right outside their startzones if there's no glyph to pull them to the middle.

Old October 18th, 2012, 10:08 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Eh, I'd worry about players sitting on the heights right outside their startzones if there's no glyph to pull them to the middle.
I finally got to open this up in VS. There are a lot of nice elevation changes but why are the startzones so high up?

Quote:
Old October 18th, 2012, 11:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I finally got to open this up in VS. There are a lot of nice elevation changes but why are the startzones so high up?
I like high SZs it makes them more defendable .
Old November 4th, 2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Looks like this hasn't been a problem.

Quote:
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Looks like this hasn't been a problem.
Yeah, you're right. It looks like we could either remove the glyph or make it random if it doesn't seem especially useful, that would fix some of the earlier thematic concerns.

Still, I'd like to hear from REJ first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library