Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 4th, 2017, 07:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Small House (Playtesting)

The only reason I brought it up was that it seemed from the last few comments from testers that the momentum wasn't going so if that's the wrong interpretation then yes by all means keep going if it's working.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 5th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Please don't take my post as a desire to halt the project as it currently is. You guys have put too much work into it to stop now. I was just wondering if there was anything that can be added to give Huge figures a chance. Is it not possible to add a destructible nature to the House? Perhaps even something like the Fortress Door where non-huge figures have almost no hope of wounding it, but someone like Satanus wouldn't automatically lose to an archer inside the houds?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, honestly, that is literally my only concern right now, here, that this may result in auto-win situations vs. Huge figures, particularly melee ones.

Come on, Tornado, you should be the last person who wants to see Satanus made unplayable - shouldn't he be able to squash that house to get at the food inside.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

New rule:

Any figure that is Huge that is adjacent to a window or door of a Small House may attack any figure inside the Small House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

So Satanus can somehow reach his giant maw in through the window, gently, carefully, and snap at the people inside, without causing structural damage?

Why is it such a problem to make it destructible? How many buildings have you seen leveled in superhero fights?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:44 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why do you think it's a problem?

Quote:
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Hard as ice

I don't..... I thought there was resistance. Was I misjudging the situation?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:53 PM

I don't think anyone's against it. If you have an idea how to do it, I'm sure we'd all love to hear it.

Quote:
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Hard as ice

Not sure I'm the most qualified to be proposing designs here, having no way of testing it, but I may try to think something up.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It is always a good idea to throw out any ideas you might have, it may just spark an idea in someone else that ends up being the solution we need.
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It is always a good idea to throw out any ideas you might have, it may just spark an idea in someone else that ends up being the solution we need.
Not only is it a good idea...it's my motto around here...

L_O...if you could see some of the crazy out of my rear end stuff I throw out that sometimes sparks someone's great idea you wouldn't be so slow to offer ideas...One of my crazy smart mouth ideas is how I got my current signature...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 5th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think I will try japes suggestion next time I test. It eliminates all the concerns posted so far and requires untested rules to be tested(well actually I think YK gave them a spin for the Apt. Building).

This would allow us to get it out as an exterior play only terrain feature.
I think Satanus will still be at a huge disadvantage as he will have to always move around the House while his prey moves through and easily picks him off from the other side.

Then the next step would be interior play but make both the Roof and the Walls DOs.
That should eliminate some of the negative aspects for Satanus.

Really though, how many figures besides Satanus are going to ber hindered?
I would gladly sacrifice one T-Rex to create a city.

Also I could scan the walls if someone wants to make their own out of posterboard/cardboard. The roof will be a little more tricky as that is two pieces(three with chimney) glued together. I can get the measurements though and figure out something.

Now that I know Ronin will have the real deal I am not too worried about some proxy's being used.

Keep those ideas flowing. We are going to need them!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library