Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 12th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Would Anyone Be Willing To Assist Me in Creating a Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
Hey, anyone else willing to create 1 final card for me. As usual, I can offer playtesting of one of your customs in return.
Shoot me what you want and I can do it for you.
Old April 13th, 2011, 12:48 AM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

You can also shoot me a PM. i have gimp and MSE. Check my customs, i have some experience.
Old April 14th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here is the card per your specs. I cleaned up a couple very obvious wording issues (ie. no d20 in Heroscape). From experience, I can also tell you that many of your powers have other wording issues that would need to be clarified if you were serious about others playing it (and that isn't my cup of tea), as there is a LOT there on the card.

That being said, I don't have a big problem with many of these holes as long as the card is fun for you to play.

I would be happy to edit minor changes if you decide to change the card in the future.

Anyway, here it is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations