Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 24th, 2012, 07:10 PM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!
Scape Collection for Sale

Hey y'all! So unfortunately I've ran into a situation where I need to get some cash, and my Heroscape collection is up on the chopping block. It is awfully neglected, and the time has come for me to move. Everything listed has been minimally used and is in new condition. I hope to sell the collection as a lot, so if you are interested either comment below or pm me an offer. (The cost of shipping will be added on to your offer). I prefer to work through paypal, though other methods are perfectly viable.

The collection is as follows.

1xRotV Master Set (second edition I believe)
1xSotM Master Set
1x BftU Master Set (opened but never used)
1x Orm's Return
1 x Raknar's Vision
1x Nerek
1x Saylind
3x Marro Drones
2x Venoc Vipers
1x Venoc Warlord
1x Blue Wyrmling
1x Red Wyrmling
1x Black Wyrmling
1x White Wyrmling
1x Elite Onyx Vipers

And just a reminder, i'm in a pitch so don't be afraid to throw me and offer you may feel is too low.
Old September 24th, 2012, 08:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Scape Collection for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwindjackal View Post
Hey y'all! So unfortunately I've ran into a situation where I need to get some cash, and my Heroscape collection is up on the chopping block. It is awfully neglected, and the time has come for me to move. Everything listed has been minimally used and is in new condition. I hope to sell the collection as a lot, so if you are interested either comment below or pm me an offer. (The cost of shipping will be added on to your offer). I prefer to work through paypal, though other methods are perfectly viable.

1xSotM Master Set
1x Orm's Return
1 x Raknar's Vision
1x Nerek
1x Saylind
3x Marro Drones
2x Venoc Vipers
1x Venoc Warlord
1x Blue Wyrmling
1x Red Wyrmling
1x Black Wyrmling
1x White Wyrmling
1x Elite Onyx Vipers

And just a reminder, i'm in a pitch so don't be afraid to throw me and offer you may feel is too low.
If you'd be willing to split it. I'd be interested in an RotV/BftU.
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Can you share your location, in case someone might be interested in cutting the Post Office out of the equation?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 26th, 2012, 07:30 PM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!

Rural Northern California, but I'd probably just UPS
Old September 26th, 2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwindjackal View Post

1xSotM Master Set
1x Orm's Return
1 x Raknar's Vision
1x Nerek
1x Saylind
3x Marro Drones
2x Venoc Vipers
1x Venoc Warlord
1x Blue Wyrmling
1x Red Wyrmling
1x Black Wyrmling
1x White Wyrmling
1x Elite Onyx Vipers

If you'd be willing to split it. I'd be interested in an RotV/BftU.
Just make an offer splitting is an option Id consider, but I'd still prefer to sell the collection as a whole.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales