Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old August 5th, 2020, 05:14 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Available today from 9am-4pm central for a game.
One of these days I'm gonna be open to playing during these times (maybe tomorrow afternoon...). Tonight though, I'm available to start a game at 8:30pm EST.
Old August 7th, 2020, 02:35 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I can play today starting a game between 3-6pm EST. I have a map I'd like to play on. Would probably again like to run Ranjit or test for the upcoming Pod Draft tourney but I'm down for anything really.
Old August 7th, 2020, 02:38 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I can play today starting a game between 3-6pm EST. I have a map I'd like to play on. Would probably again like to run Ranjit or test for the upcoming Pod Draft tourney but I'm down for anything really.
I'd do a pod draft test run - already submitted my pods, so we can use tourney armies.

Send me a PM with a link to your map whenever you want to get started.
Old August 7th, 2020, 03:02 PM

Chris and I are playing running a Pod Draft test right now! Check out the game here!
Old August 7th, 2020, 05:52 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm available for another game this evening if anyone is interested
Old August 7th, 2020, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I'd be down to play something again. Same link, or I can pull a different map. Maybe I'll run a Ranjit build this time.
Old August 7th, 2020, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
I'd be down to play something again. Same link, or I can pull a different map. Maybe I'll run a Ranjit build this time.
Same link is fine - I'll head back there.
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Looking for a game

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Looking for a game
I'm up for another game. PM me a link?
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Looking for a game
I'm up for another game. PM me a link?
KD just hit me up...but maybe a little later. I'll let you know.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 8th, 2020, 10:42 AM

Available for a game most of the day
Old August 8th, 2020, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Available for a game most of the day
I can play one now. Same link/map. We played some low figure count games yesterday.. I'd like to try something with both of us having at least 18 figures each.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events