Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 16th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
My Wal-Mart finally updated their stock

Not that I'm pleased with it. I went today and found tons more Wave 5 on the shelf along with a few more MS and a set of Wave 4!? Those same wave 5 and MS have been sitting there since wave 5 came out. I'm guessing they got new stock and are trying to make room on the shelves? I doubt anyone is going to buy it though. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person around here that plays Heroscape

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old July 16th, 2007, 09:27 PM

loserguy has disabled reputation
Wow, yours just got wave 5? That's no fun. All the stores in my area had either one master set or nothing. One set of wave 6 showed up about a week ago, so I snagged it and haven't seen any more since then.

11 RotV - 5 RttFF - 5 FotA - 5 VW - 5 TT- 5 MS
Full Waves 1,2,4,5,6,7
Old July 16th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Yea, we've had wave 5 FOREVER. It's sad

Old July 16th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
My TRU only has waves 4 and 5 in stock. It's really wierd. No matter how much I buy, there's always more wave 4. And the wave 5 just sits there.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old July 16th, 2007, 09:46 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My TRU just restocked their entire set with 1st edition Master Sets after being decidedly unshiny for at least the last 6 months.
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:27 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
All the Wal-Marts in Chattanooga (unless there's a 5th one I haven't heard about...) have nothing but Wave 6, and one or two of them have like one or two Wave 5 packs a piece. I'm hoping this means they'll start carrying Wave 7 within the next month or two! Seriously though, how long can we expect for the stores to get Wave 7? HouseMouse has them but Hasbro.com doesn't have them yet... Heroscape.com hasn't even uploaded the character bios yet.
Anyway, my TRU is kind of a gyp. They sell Master Set v2, Volcarren Wasteland, Fortress of the Archyrie, Raknar's Vision, Wave 5, and the flagbearers. They're the only vendors of the flagbearers I've seen in person, so that's one thing they can do right, but they haven't any waves below or above 6 to this day. And until just a few weeks ago, they sold the Thaelenk Tundra and now they don't! I'm glad we got it when we did.
As for Orm's Return, I've only seen that one at Target. I can only persuade my 'rents to buy so much at a time (I tried to get a job this summer, I'd love to pay for my own crap, but no luck with getting a call-back from anybody; I have a place in mind for next year but it was too late when I discovered it the other week), so we might go back and get Orm's Return sometime, if it's not cheaper on Hasbro.com. I gotta get Su-Bak-Na!
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:34 AM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock
They're the only vendors of the flagbearers I've seen in person, so that's one thing they can do right, but they haven't any waves below or above 6 to this day.
The Flagbearers are a TRU exclusive so that should be the only place you'll find them in person.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wave 5 had a lot of uniques!! Hasbro probably knew this, but Walmart didn't. Walmart probably purchased too many sets. Look at how many uniques there are in that wave!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 17th, 2007, 03:40 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Wave 5 had a lot of uniques!! Hasbro probably knew this, but Walmart didn't. Walmart probably purchased too many sets. Look at how many uniques there are in that wave!
Good point. That explains why I've seen the other waves get snatched up right quick as Wave 5 just sits. And come to think of it, most of the sets that were sitting all that time were the Gladiators and Agents and Samurai and Ninjas. Just today I started seeing more of soulborgs n such.

Perhaps hope isn't lost after all, perhaps there ARE others in this area who scape! Grungebob, you've just returned hope and happiness to my scape live. Thank you kind sir.

Old July 17th, 2007, 01:07 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wave Five had the same number of unique packs as Wave Four or now Wave Seven.

I think that the shelf-warmer status of Wave Five in many parts is twofold....part of it is the uniqueness, part of it is the girly-ness of two of the packages. What cootie-fearing young lad wants to buy a pack with a pink-garbed woman warrior on the package? Or a jumpsuit-wearing agent chick? I'm thinking it will be a while before Hasbro uses female characters for the booster art....in my area Agents/Glads and Elves/Rats sat on the shelves for a looooong time, and in TRU they are still there. I finally had to go buy up a bunch of them from the WM and Targets and return them several states away on a business trip just to get them out of my town so that more Wave Six would arrive.
Old July 17th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
I finally had to go buy up a bunch of them from the WM and Targets and return them several states away on a business trip just to get them out of my town so that more Wave Six would arrive.
That's what I did when I went on vacation in Ohio
And now this happened

Old July 17th, 2007, 03:34 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
WILL YOU GUYS STOP DROPPING OFF YOUR AGENTS AND RATS IN KANSAS? PLEASE??!?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion