Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old July 29th, 2006, 10:03 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by philthephreak
I forgot to mention, I met one person at the Northgate TRU one time... Erica.

Anyone know her? She was awesome. I helped her demo the game on a Saturday when they did the Nerak giveaway and she was gracious enough to give me a couple of extra Neraks!

BTW, hey Faustus, I bet we're like 5 minutes from each other. I live in Montlake just south of 520.

Hopefully all of us will get to meet up after Gencon! I'm free in August.
Bwahahaaaa! Then $10 bucks says that you saw Elstree and me that Saturday. We weren't doing anything about demoing the game, but we did get at least one person to drop around $100 on it after Elstree talked to him for awhile.

Erica is great people. She and her husband are the people that Elstree and I play with on occasion. We have another person that we play with, but he has a more difficult schedule to coordinate with. I need to drop him an email again.

I'm going to be out of town for the two first weekends of August and I'm booked up this weekend. We should start setting something up for the weekend after Gencon.

I started a thread with a poll for a potential game day, lets see if we can do this!
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=1457
Old August 4th, 2006, 05:17 PM

brotharon has disabled reputation
Hey, I live up in Lake Stevens...and I gotz a buddy over in Everett...anyway, we just started playing, but maybe it would be cool to get a big azz group together for some HS....Keep this thread alive...!

brotharon is Eldgrim...
in th' QUICKSILVER CAVE...Kill aw day, bevvy aw nicht.
Old August 4th, 2006, 06:26 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by brotharon
Hey, I live up in Lake Stevens...and I gotz a buddy over in Everett...anyway, we just started playing, but maybe it would be cool to get a big azz group together for some HS....Keep this thread alive...!

Come join the party!
Old August 10th, 2006, 03:34 PM

fuzzysadist has disabled reputation
I've just started playing Heroscape in the last few weeks, but we're playing fairly regularly up in Everett, Wa. Anyone else in the area?

Fuzzy
Old August 11th, 2006, 03:17 AM

Kane has disabled reputation
Quote:

Anyone know her? She was awesome. I helped her demo the game on a Saturday when they did the Nerak giveaway and she was gracious enough to give me a couple of extra Neraks!

BTW, hey Faustus, I bet we're like 5 minutes from each other. I live in Montlake just south of 520.

Heheh...I actually worked with her for about a month and a half. That was my first job upon coming (back) to Seattle. I'm in the central area (Capitol Hill) but have NO problem coming up to Northgate for a game. I bet you Fire and Sword Hobbies would let us set up an ongoing group.
Old August 12th, 2006, 06:02 AM

fuzzysadist has disabled reputation
Just a note... I went to a place in Seattle today called "Comics Dungeon"... they sell heroclix singles for a buck a piece (the common ones at least)... the box I sorted out was about 2 cubic feet of miniatures. Great if you want some agent miniatures, or to try your hand at customizing super heros. I grabbed about 10... including a hellboy, a ghost rider, wolverine etc.
Old August 14th, 2006, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane
Quote:

Heheh...I actually worked with her for about a month and a half. That was my first job upon coming (back) to Seattle. I'm in the central area (Capitol Hill) but have NO problem coming up to Northgate for a game. I bet you Fire and Sword Hobbies would let us set up an ongoing group.
Hey Kane, are you one of the group that gets together with Erica for some HS on occasion? Have you seen the Seattle game day thread yet? I'm getting set to have way too many people at my house to play heroscape this weekend!
Old August 14th, 2006, 02:12 PM

Kane has disabled reputation
Unfortunately, I didn't even know Erica had a HS group! I haven't seen her since I quit TRU. I'll see if I can make it out to the event this weekend, though! I'll get myself registered once I talk it over with my SO.
Old August 17th, 2006, 01:20 PM

Zincdust is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoesntCompute
How's about Eastern WA? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Me me me!! I live in the Tri-Cities!

Please visit my Facebook Profile!: http://www.facebook.com/zincdust
Old August 19th, 2006, 01:44 PM

KaimasterJoe has disabled reputation
Seattle Area

Anybody live in Seattle Area and looking for a game?
Old August 19th, 2006, 11:58 PM

philthephreak Woo who?
Man, you seriously just missed a big game day today at bunjees place. I didn't make it but supposedly there were a lot of people there!
Old August 20th, 2006, 02:38 PM

Ursas has disabled reputation
Yep. It was great. Lots of People ( about 12 I think ). Very nice mellow group.We all played about 2-3 games each. Too bad you missed. Maybe next time.

James

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers