Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old April 24th, 2015, 11:17 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Chas Quickscan Master Lists

The Superhero and Supervillain Lists have now been updated as of 4/24/15. The totals are now almost equal at Good: 377; Evil 369.

Watch out for my new Gordanian Squad, especially if you're Starfire!
Old April 24th, 2015, 09:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is Yukio a villain?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 24th, 2015, 09:03 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Japes,

Yes. However, this is not Wolverine's Yukio of the Marvel universe, but a semi demon of an indepedent comic (note the 3 askerisks). I don't know much about her though. Its possible she's good--but her powers seem pretty dark!

Last edited by chas; April 24th, 2015 at 09:19 PM.
Old April 24th, 2015, 09:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Japes,

Yes. However, this is not Wolverine's Yukio of the Marvel universe, but a semi demon of an indepedent comic (note the 3 askerisks). I don't know much about her though. Its possible she's good--but her powers seem pretty dark!
Got it...I see that *** now...I think I just equated your update to the C3G release and made the wrong connection...It's been a long week.

I did think that was an awfully quick update as you usually take time to review everything..

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 24th, 2015, 09:25 PM

I was surprised to see that there was a new C3G figure for The Marvel Yukio, as as far as I know, she was only Good when she was powerless (therefore uninteresting). She becomes head of a crime family...and then Lady Deathstrike, who is not only evil...but nuts! I guess there must be some comic adventures where she is still Yukio, but I don't know them. Maybe her 'book of' will have some info on them.

Well, now that I've checked out her book, I wonder if its even the same character?
Old April 28th, 2015, 11:07 AM

For newcomers to the thread, I just want to mention that this is a list of my personal picks from two years ago, when I did a site wide Great Card Hunt to flesh out my own collection of Supers with their hard copy Cards from different designers! Some cards are added as the NYCG4 happens to use them in a game, etc. So don't take it personally if your own card or favorite is not included. Or you can feel free to suggest adds here and I'll look them over.

All comments, suggestions, and information are/is welcome!
Old November 6th, 2015, 02:43 PM

Time once again for a seven month update. Is the world getting more evil? I don't know. But for the very first time, the number of Supervillains (382) has now almost caught up to the number of Superheroes (386). Watch out, heroes!

C3G has just come out with a new release wave, and I've been adding various cards I had to print out because others in the group wanted to use them in one of our NYCG4 games. Sherman Davies and I keep doing Supers customs too!

I hope you can find that there's a card for the character you're looking for listed here, and get some new ideas as well. Once you know there is such a card, you can look it up to print out on the proper area in the Marvelscape subforum here.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 08:52 AM

A ten month update. The latest drafts are dated 9/1/16. The two lists have finally equalized their numbers:

Heroes: 393
Villains: 390
Old September 2nd, 2016, 09:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Gotta love that spread.

I did not notice the Dark Judges on the lists.
Judge Death, Fear, Mortis & Fire.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 2nd, 2016, 02:43 PM

Tornado,

The list is not meant to be inclusive, but to reflect my favorites plus characters we play with in a game that I have to print out anyhow! So ask Kolakoski to use them on our NYCG4 site or PM him. He doesn't know much about the comic characters in general, and just takes cards he likes for inclusion in his Supers drafting games. If he chooses to use one, it goes right on the list!

Lately he's been offering a pool, so we don't get to select our own cards in his games. I've looked at the cards myself, but haven't had a game where they seemed right; nor has anyone else picked them in games where we get a choice.

The Management
Old September 2nd, 2016, 04:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ahh, right on.

I know Judge Death made one of those pools because it was called Death must Die.
I think Judge Fear made it also.

They are a fun little group for 800 points. Give them a whirl.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations