Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 7th, 2007, 06:08 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Boats

I'm looking for boats.... any boat will do, especially 3 people fitting ones. Anyone got any good HS compatible boats?
Old January 7th, 2007, 10:48 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Boats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDino
I'm looking for boats.... any boat will do, especially 3 people fitting ones. Anyone got any good HS compatible boats?
Filp over a three-hex? I know it's not the prettiest, but it works.

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old January 7th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/search.php
Old January 8th, 2007, 09:13 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/search.php

Click to see more...
Old January 9th, 2007, 04:42 PM

syvarristhearcher has disabled reputation
Re: Boats

Quote:
Originally Posted by HS ~ KNT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDino
Filp over a three-hex? I know it's not the prettiest, but it works.
Good idea.I will have to try that!

UUUUUMMMMMM......couldn't think of a signature...sorry guys.
Old January 10th, 2007, 11:17 AM

Shield_Rhino has disabled reputation
I've seen and done a few different boat options....

1. saw some nice ones on Grimshaks customs forums.. they were pirates of the caribbean toys which lil newbie painted up pretty sharp. I saw them at KMart for almost six dollars so I passed.

2. I bought some plastic viking ships at the dollar store that just fit 3 figures... I had to use a dremel to sut off some extra fiddely bits that were un the way and mold clay to the bottom insides to make it levl for the figures.. will post pics soon of these.

3. On another thread a person had boats made of cardboard.

4. I took some modeling clay that hardens in the oven and shaped some boats and then painted.... pictures below.

Old January 10th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here is an interesting package from MegaBlocks that has a cool boat and some treasure chests:

The boats look great and can fit three standard based figures. There could be a restriction of only allowing two figures since the boat only takes up two full spaces and just a partial third space. You can also see some of robaula's kick butt lions (thanks again, Rob!):

Defender's viewpoint (they'd feel better if Krug wasn't knocking on the door):

Wider view from the Defender's perspective:

Here are the two chests you get in each package. The big one is hinged and opens the smaller one does not open but looks cool nonetheless:

Here is a link to the older thread about boats:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=1405&start=0

Newb.
Old January 10th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Now the front of my shirt is all wet.

That's awesome stuff LilNewb!

Old January 10th, 2007, 01:30 PM

Shield_Rhino has disabled reputation
Those would be the Pirates of the Carrabbean Ship I mentioned in my posts. You did a great job on those Lil Newbie. As people can see from the package, they don't come looking that cool.
Old January 10th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shield_Rhino
Those would be the Pirates of the Carrabbean Ship I mentioned in my posts. You did a great job on those Lil Newbie. As people can see from the package, they don't come looking that cool.
Thanks for the compliment but I didn't do anything except assemble them and not put the masts on the ships. They look great right from the package.

Newb.
Old January 10th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
But you assembled them masterfully.

Old January 10th, 2007, 09:35 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I stopped by KBToys at lunch today and they have those PotC MegaBlock boats on sale for 3.99 each

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles