Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 19th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Would this be it?
That's the one!

Re: the "open slot" issue, I'd throw some serious weight behind the "winning design doesn't count toward the Hero/Sidekick's design slots" idea. I just don't see that there's any reason for Heroes/Sidekicks to be eligible for this if winning is an active detriment to anything else they're trying to do. Like, "You can nominate Heroes/Sidekicks' designs, but they don't actually want you to" is kind of a weird angle as far as making it easier for people to nominate things.
Old May 19th, 2017, 09:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I'm goping to go ahead and call nominations closed then,
as I don't expect we'll be getting a ton more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
That actually raises a question I had about the new process here. If a Sidekick design wins, does that design count as the one design we're allowed to run at a time? Or could we run it in addition to anything we might be doing in the Danger Room?
My plan if either a Sidekick or Hero wins is to handle it as we did with March Madness, in which case, that Hero or Sidekick would just wait until they have an open slot to start the thread. Ignoring design limits would be a nice bonus though, so we'll consider that too!

EDIT: I was also counting @Yodaking 's Daredevil. Are you officially nominating that one, YK?

Edit 2: @Ronin or @Xae l Raymond, can I get a link to Ronin's Madrox design?
Only throw the mystery DD 2.0 design into the ring if the bracket can't be filled up without it.
Old May 20th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Only throw the mystery DD 2.0 design into the ring if the bracket can't be filled up without it.
Let's give it a few more days to see if anyone else wants to nominate something then. Let's say Wednesday evening for a deadline.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 25th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Let's give it a few more days to see if anyone else wants to nominate something then. Let's say Wednesday evening for a deadline.
That does it then yea?
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Quote:
That does it then yea?
Yep! I was busier than I expected yesterday and today though, so I'll have to get it up for Hero vote tomorrow.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 9th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

When is this rolling?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 9th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Changes are many. This may take a moment. Patience grasshopper.
Old June 18th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Patience has been exercised. I understand old Heroes have retired and Sidekicks have risen through the ranks, so things have changed. Still, it's been 9 days since we had any word about this, and almost a month since nominations got called. I think most of the other contestants, as well myself would like to know when we can start voting.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 18th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Patience is going to have to continue to be exercised, for the moment. We've been talking about the format and we should have something up soon. TB being so busy has complicated things for us a little, since this is normally his bag.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:52 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I think you'll like how this will be handled once it gets going. This is a fresh change to the Public Design voting process, so with that comes a bit of brainstorming and trouble shooting to ensure we are setting a nice foundation. I assure you, we're almost ready to move forward with it, and you'll dig the system once it's ready to go. Hang tight!

I'll see if I can get a time frame for you.
Old June 19th, 2017, 03:05 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Should be good to go here in the next day or two.
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Should be good to go here in the next day or two.
Yeah!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy