Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 12th, 2009, 09:50 PM

bignasty6996 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Are they going to release leader figs?

I would love to see what Jandar actually looks like in play. Utgar would be pretty bad ass as well. Are there plans to release these EVER?????
Old February 12th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker
Re: Are they going to release leader figs?

The Answer: No.

Just trying to provoke discussion, but why would we need them?
Old February 12th, 2009, 09:53 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

We had this conversation some time ago...

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old February 12th, 2009, 09:54 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignasty6996 View Post
I would love to see what Jandar actually looks like in play. Utgar would be pretty bad ass as well. Are there plans to release these EVER?????
Dude, watch the profanity please. For the kids man, for the kids...

Actually playing the generals with Marvel type point limits would be very cool though. I am all about Jandar if you could not tell.
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:05 PM

kevinthegreatGobbler Woo who?

If they do, I'll buy them, because they're Heroscape(and because Einar would be so freaking awesome), but I wouldn't want them to be legal for tourney play. Too powerful.

Long live Einar.
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:10 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I think if they were released, they should definitely not be combat figures. Perhaps just an off-board "mascot" of sorts, who still costs points but cannot be used in combat (or be attacked).

For instance:

Quote:
Utgar
200pts

Utgar himself watches over the battle, giving all friendly figures who follow Utgar +1 attack and +1 defense.
Or something. Not saying that those stats are coming from anywhere but my rear. Just an idea.... come to think of it, I really quite like this idea, actually. <ponders>
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignasty6996 View Post
Dude, watch the profanity please. For the kids man, for the kids...

Actually playing the generals with Marvel type point limits would be very cool though. I am all about Jandar if you could not tell.
I couldn't tell you liked Jandar. I always thought you were a Vydar fan. I guess you learn something new every day!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:17 PM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
I think if they were released, they should definitely not be combat figures. Perhaps just an off-board "mascot" of sorts, who still costs points but cannot be used in combat (or be attacked).

For instance:

Quote:
Utgar
200pts

Utgar himself watches over the battle, giving all friendly figures who follow Utgar +1 attack and +1 defense.
Or something. Not saying that those stats are coming from anywhere but my rear. Just an idea.... come to think of it, I really quite like this idea, actually. <ponders>
Nothing more sinister for the evil general Mel? Nothing like a +2 attack against Jandar figures or bloodlust in Utgars presence?
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:23 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

If one was to give it more serious thought than I did, I'm sure there would be much more cool things to do than +1atk/def, for sure. I just wanted to get the basic idea out there.
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
If one was to give it more serious thought than I did, I'm sure there would be much more cool things to do than +1atk/def, for sure. I just wanted to get the basic idea out there.
Come on imagination, work! I like the Idea and can see a reason for general specific armies croping up with this idea...
Old February 12th, 2009, 11:09 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

I'd love to see them included as commanders that you can place on the field to give attributes (same as Kato)

My Recent Plays:
Old February 12th, 2009, 11:22 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

If they were placed on the field, they would have to be stronger than everyone (seeing as they're the leaders) and therefore they'ld offset the balance. Nearly every tourny army would have one.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion