Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old November 23rd, 2019, 07:44 PM

DarkLink Woo who?
Re: Good Sized Collection For Sale

Just received my pieces and they are in excellent condition! Very well packaged and had great communication from the seller.
Old November 28th, 2019, 12:48 PM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker

Received my package the other day. Great communication, would recommend! Everything came packaged well.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 06:33 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Thanks to both @Blubberguy22 and @DarkLink for their business! Both were easy to work with as a seller
Old December 3rd, 2019, 07:57 PM

ljuneau is surprisingly tart

Hello, friend. I'm ready to purchase a few more items.

Warforged Soldiers - your asking $25 each. TrollAndToad have them @22.5. Would you take $22 each for 2?
($44)

Deepwyrm Drow - You are asking $25 each. TrollAndToad have them at $17. Would you take $33 for two?
($33)

Laglor - Only want if everything is included: dice, bag, flag, card, etc. You have the same price as TrollAndToad. Would you take $45?
($45)

This all comes to $122. Would you make this the total price with PP Friends & Family.

Hope all is well. Really enjoying the items I bought from you recently. Take Care.

Leo Juneau
Old December 4th, 2019, 05:39 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljuneau View Post
Hello, friend. I'm ready to purchase a few more items.

Warforged Soldiers - your asking $25 each. TrollAndToad have them @22.5. Would you take $22 each for 2?
($44)

Deepwyrm Drow - You are asking $25 each. TrollAndToad have them at $17. Would you take $33 for two?
($33)

Laglor - Only want if everything is included: dice, bag, flag, card, etc. You have the same price as TrollAndToad. Would you take $45?
($45)

This all comes to $122. Would you make this the total price with PP Friends & Family.

Hope all is well. Really enjoying the items I bought from you recently. Take Care.

Leo Juneau
PM sent
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:12 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Another great interaction with n00b. Shipping was super fast and he got me my items in time for my birthday tournament. Thanks again, can't wait to get these Warforged on the table!
Old February 18th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Not a n00b

Bump, still a few good pieces left
Old March 8th, 2020, 10:17 PM
Not a n00b

Bump, lowered some prices. willing to give a big discount if someone wants to take the whole lot.
Old June 11th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Not a n00b

I’ll sell it all for $250 plus the cost of shipping. I’m currently away from home so it’ll be a couple weeks till I can ship it but you can go ahead and claim this if you’re interested
Old June 11th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Not a n00b

The whole collection is spoken for
Old June 30th, 2020, 05:49 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know this was probably his last sale/trade, but let the record show n00b was once again a pleasure to do business with! Also, thanks for the extra VC!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades