Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old December 4th, 2019, 07:53 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Talking Arena of the Planeswalkers Figure Lot Giveaway

EDIT: I just did the drawing! People were assigned a number according to when they posted (1st comment=1, 2nd comment=2, etc.). I then put in the number range of participants into a random number generator...and it looks like our lucky winner is Sir Heroscape! <(^-^<) Congratulations to you!

Hi there everybody! ^-^ Don't know if this is allowed on here, but I am giving away a large collection of AotP figures. All you have to do is pay for shipping, and they're yours! =) Comment below before midnight tomorrow (Thursday, UTC-5), and then I'll pick a random winner using a number generator.

Figures can be seen here:
https://imgur.com/a/vkP7nCn

I'm a bit too lazy to sort out all the figures and arrange everything, because this is just a giveaway, but there are quite a lot from the original set and the small expansion. :P

Only fee will be for shipping. It's about 3.5 pounds of stuff, and I'll ship it whatever method you prefer for cost or time.

While optional, if you win and would like to send me anything, I have been looking for this particular Grok Rider and I would love to have it:
https://imgur.com/eftTwDN

But nothing is needed at all. Anyway, have fun out there Scapers! ^_^

Last edited by KaineKamui; December 6th, 2019 at 01:06 AM.
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Arena of the Planeswalkers Figure Lot Giveaway

How much would shipping to the UK be?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 4th, 2019, 08:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm in. Never got around to getting them myself, but would also be good to have for prize support giveaways at the tourneys I run!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 4th, 2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
How much would shipping to the UK be?

Give me an address and I can see how much it costs, though in my experience it's usually pretty pricey to ship overseas.
Old December 4th, 2019, 09:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. I'm in. Worth it for the squad figures. We missed out on the last set with the huge figure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 4th, 2019, 09:40 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll enter. I'd love a set to paint.
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:17 PM

jjxanadu is surprisingly tart

Sure, I'm in.
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:31 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in!
Old December 5th, 2019, 02:12 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

sure I'll join

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old December 5th, 2019, 11:41 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@KaineKamui Thanks for doing this. Will be useful for AotV Customs (when we get the ball rolling).

I have the missing grok you need according to my old Orphanage Thread post and my post on the "Bring it Back" campaign thread (where I got an extra Grok), but I will have to double-check.
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:36 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 6th, 2019, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I'm in. Never got around to getting them myself, but would also be good to have for prize support giveaways at the tourneys I run!

Congratulations, Sir Heroscape, you have won!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades