Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 7th, 2018, 01:36 AM

SinChan is surprisingly tart
Re: Sin's non-classicscape customs: Master Chief 11/7/18

I'm back with two more units this time, although I'm not sure what point cost to assign the spartan II, and Chief may be overpriced, either way here they are.
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 7th, 2018, 11:13 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks cool and I like the card color scheme. It would be really cool if there were different weapon cards they could pick up and use.
Old November 7th, 2018, 12:15 PM

That's not a bad idea @MrNobody , I may have to design more halo units with weapon drops in mind
Old December 27th, 2018, 05:30 PM

Re: Sin's non-classicscape customs: Halo Units update 12/27/

So I finally got some time to get back around to working on some of my custom units, and I've updated my Halo units with a few weapon cards (thanks for the suggestion @MrNobody ). Tell me what you guys thinks of them!
Old December 27th, 2018, 08:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

The weapons are a nice touch. Its the same concept as my Assassin Creed Attachment Cards, but are you allowing any figures to use the weapons cards? It doesn't state anywhere who can use them. It could be wildly unbalanced to allow any figures to use them. Perhaps an ability on their card that allows use of weapon pickups. I'm not finished adding all my Assassin's Creed Characters or their weapons but will eventually. After looking at the Ammo, I'm not sure it really adds to your cards. The one had 60 ammo. That's quite a load of markers on the card. If you keep the ammo part I'd simplify it a little. I also have some Halo miniatures that I'd use these for if they turn out balanced enough. Nice card templates.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 28th, 2018, 11:36 AM

@TREX Thanks for the input. As for the ammo, I didn't particularly want a figure holding a weapon to be able to just keep attacking with it every turn. Among my friends, we tend to use the cubic damage markers from AOTP in the place of ten wound markers. Although something that could simplify it would be making assault weapons have 5 attacks but only have it use 1 ammo afterwards, and divide the full ammo by 5. (so 12 rather than 60 for the assault rifle for example).

I figured that the weapons would work similar to treasure glyphs. They could only be held by unique and uncommon figures, and when they are destroyed they drop the weapon on the last space they occupied.
Old December 28th, 2018, 01:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Cool. The additional gear Ill be making for my assassin creed assassins will be unique to them. It would be fun to make a bunch of weapons for use with any heroscape heroes but it would take a bit more testing to keep balanced.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 9th, 2019, 08:40 PM

Re: Sin's non-classicscape customs: Halo Units update 1/9/20

Updated with more halo units. Got some Covenant ones finished this time. Tell me what you guys think!
Old March 11th, 2019, 08:55 PM

Re: Sin's non-classicscape customs: Halo Units update 3/8/20

3/11/2019: T-800

I love the Terminator series a lot. I instantaneously bought minis for this unit when I discovered them. Anybody have any ideas around what points they should be worth?
Old March 11th, 2019, 09:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sin's non-classicscape customs: Halo Units update 3/8/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinChan View Post
3/11/2019: T-800

I love the Terminator series a lot. I instantaneously bought minis for this unit when I discovered them. Anybody have any ideas around what points they should be worth?
Try about 500 for starters. 8 life and 10 defense is nigh unkillable ( there’s a reason death Walker only has 1 life with 9 defense), not to mention the moment you do kill them they can just come right back. These guys could make a game very unfun for an opponent.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 11th, 2019, 09:10 PM

Re: Sin's non-classicscape customs: Terminator 3/11/2019

@Sir Heroscape Oh that is true. I kinda just whipped him together really quick and didn't exactly think about balance. I'll probably add some limitations to Life Model Decoy so a previously destroyed T-800 couldn't replace a destroyed figure with the ability and couldn't replace another destroyed T-800. (That would be rather shocking if you destroyed a terminator only to find there was another slightly smaller one inside.) Might rework his base stats to tone him down a little too, I feel like him being a one figure army kind of negates the whole purpose of Life Model Decoy.
Old March 11th, 2019, 09:24 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sin's non-classicscape customs: Terminator 3/11/2019

This is @Yodaking C3G take on the T-800

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...1&postcount=15

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards