Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old April 18th, 2017, 02:00 PM

michaeltaylor is surprisingly tart
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.5) (New Glyph Cards)

Does this do rectangular/trading card size?

Thanks
Old April 18th, 2017, 02:50 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltaylor View Post
Does this do rectangular/trading card size?

Thanks
You will need to download and install the Shieldcrusher Toolkit (sorry I was not specific in my reply when you asked this question on BGG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Check the "Expansions and Mods" spoiler in the OP. Download the zip file that includes the Shieldcrusher styles. Save the contents to the data folder in your MSE installation and you should see the rectangular cards available as a style you can use.

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 18th, 2017 at 03:05 PM.
Old April 18th, 2017, 04:30 PM

michaeltaylor is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
You will need to download and install the Shieldcrusher Toolkit (sorry I was not specific in my reply when you asked this question on BGG)

Awesome! Thank you VERY much! This is perfect!
Old April 19th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Also, if you feels that the text is too big for your taste, I recommend adding new lines characters at the end of the power box, and finish with a small character like a dot. This way you can set easily the text size you want.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:32 PM

VladGenX Woo who?

Does any one have an updated data set for the new Arena of the Planeswalker cards? i could use this to transfer the old Heroscape cards into the new format and even create new magic cards and Planeswlakers.

i can't find them anywhere and was wondering if anyone had them available.

Also, on some of the cards, there is no scrolling bar and it is hard to get to the bottom of the cards. does anyone have a mod for that or a way to fix it? my coding skills are nil at best here. thanks for any input
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:29 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladGenX View Post
Does any one have an updated data set for the new Arena of the Planeswalker cards? i could use this to transfer the old Heroscape cards into the new format and even create new magic cards and Planeswlakers.

i can't find them anywhere and was wondering if anyone had them available.

Also, on some of the cards, there is no scrolling bar and it is hard to get to the bottom of the cards. does anyone have a mod for that or a way to fix it? my coding skills are nil at best here. thanks for any input
I had started working on an AotP MSE mod, but someone else said they were working on it - and had better blanks. I guess nothing came of that?

For the second issue, sounds like you need to adjust your preferences. Click "Edit" in the menu bar, select "Preferences" from the menu, select the "Display" tab on the dialog box that pops up. Change the "Zoom %". I usually have mine set somewhere between 50% and 60%, depending on what set I working with.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 7th, 2017, 10:08 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Here is an edited style file for the Shieldcrusher set that should allow for the name of the figure to appear in the automatic keywords instead of "this unit". To try it out, save a copy of your current style file as a .bak file or in another location. Save this attachment to the folder and remove the .txt extension.
Attached Files
File Type: txt style.txt (6.7 KB, 13 views)

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 8th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So to clarify, are there working AotP figure/spell card templates available yet?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 8th, 2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
So to clarify, are there working AotP figure/spell card templates available yet?
None that I am aware of.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:10 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After every letter I type, I get an error. The letter gets typed, but I have to click off the popup. (This is happening so far in only one of my sets, not all.)

After clicking that ok,
this pops up

Last edited by Confred; May 13th, 2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
After every letter I type, I get an error. The letter gets typed, but I have to click off the popup. (This is happening so far in only one of my sets, not all.)

After clicking that ok,
this pops up
I've never seen this error. What set is it? Have you made modifications to the set?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:03 AM

@mac122 I think this was due to using a .png in a normal magic the gathering set. I assumed .png was okay since HS templates use them.
When I clicked on the card using a picture with that format, the boxes don't end.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software