Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old June 21st, 2015, 12:57 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS Online - Season 2: Bring Two: Kill 'Em All

I'll have Round 2 out tonight. Greatly enjoyed camp, but I'm glad to be back to keep this going.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 12:13 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
i'll have round 2 out tonight.
jedi mind trick 14!
Old June 22nd, 2015, 03:51 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Round 2 Match-ups: Games will be on Song of the Walrus
First player in match-up won the dice-off.

William099 (0-1) has received a bye for this round.
-Stormtroopers x3 + Boba Fett + Imperial Officer x1 + C-3PO
-IG-88 + 4-LOM + Rebel Troopers x4 + R2-D2

HS Online App

kevindola (1-0) vs. mtl1998 (1-0)
-Yoda + FX-7 Medical Droid x2 + John Varan + 8th Infantry Pathfinders x5 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV)
-Obi-Wan Kenobi + Zuckuss + 4-LOM + Greedo + Beorn Boltcutter + Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x1 + C-3P0
-Cloud Car Pilots + Lando Calrissian + Lobot + Isamu + Cyprien Esenwein + Sonya Esenwein
-R2-D2 + C-3PO + Roman Legionnaires x3 + Azurite Warlord + Me-Burq-Sa + Mogrimm Forgehammer
Spoiler Alert!

Dysole (1-0) vs. Koolster25 (1-0)
-Boba Fett + 4-LOM + the Varja + Marro Warriors + C-3PO
-Bespin Guards x3 + Lobot + Agent Skahen + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + Marcu Esenwein
-Darth Vader (I) + Stormtroopers x2 + E-Web Trooper x1 + R2-D2
-Major Derlin + Atgar Cannons x2 + Rebel Heavy Gunners x3 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + FX-7 Medical Droid x1
Spoiler Alert!

weebaer (0-1) vs. Arch-vile (0-1)
-Han Solo + Chewbacca + Ana Karithon + R2-D2 + Marro Warriors + C-3P0 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
-Jawas x2 + IG-88B + Zetacron + Taelord the Kyrie Warrior + Beorn Boltcutter
-Luke Skywalker, Padawan + Obi-Wan Kenobi + Darth Vader (I) + Greedo
-Bossk + A-Zulman + Tusken Raiders x4 + C-3PO
Spoiler Alert!

heroscaper2010 (0-1) vs. MegaSilver (1-0)
-Darth Vader (II) + Bramcephys + Me-Burq-Sa
-Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + Chewbacca + Beorn Boltcutter + IG-88B + 4-LOM
-Lando + Lobot + Bespin Guards x3 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + R2-D2
-Darth Vader (I) + Boba Fett + Probe Droids x4
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; June 22nd, 2015 at 10:41 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 04:43 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Looks like the game name is incorrect in my game vs. mtl1998 and also in the weebaer v Arch-vile game. It was just copied from the doc string

I also needed access when i tried to look at the google doc
Old June 22nd, 2015, 05:26 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

@heroscaper2010 Why do I have a loss? With a bye, I get a free win, not loss.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 05:28 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Why do I have a loss? With a bye, I get a free win, not loss.
This. ^

~Dysole, who will give the template format for game links to hs2010 again if he wants them
Old June 22nd, 2015, 05:40 PM

Re: Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Looks like the game name is incorrect in my game vs. mtl1998 and also in the weebaer v Arch-vile game. It was just copied from the doc string

I also needed access when i tried to look at the google doc
I'll fix all of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
This. ^

~Dysole, who will give the template format for game links to hs2010 again if he wants them
I was just flying through that part and forgot you had the bye. That's fixed.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 08:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
This. ^

I was just flying through that part and forgot you had the bye. That's fixed.
I should be 1-0, not 0-0. Players that sub other players come in at 0-0.

Anyway, PM me your pick when you get a chance.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:31 PM

Everything should be fixed.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 02:55 PM

I've been informed that @mtl1998 is away this week, so I'm going to give mtl1998 the bye, have @William099 play myself (@heroscaper2010), and @MegaSilver play @kevindola .

EDIT: Wait, no... That would give mtl a second victory... kevindola, just play mtl1998 whenever you can.
Old June 25th, 2015, 07:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Koolster and I going at it pretty close to now.

~Dysole, on the other end of last round's matchup
Old June 25th, 2015, 08:53 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Dysole's Bounty Hunters defeated my Bespin army. Raelin fell early and the Guards couldn't pierce Boba or 4-Lom's defenses very well. Skahen and Guards killled 4-Lom then Boba killed Skahen. Boba also killed Lobot in 1 attack from height. Marcu managed to kill Boba and the Guards were able to kill 2 Marro warriors. A turn or 2 later both Marros were cloned back (14 and 15 on swamp water). Then the Varja pretty much killed everybody left. Marcu hung with him for a little bit but switched teams due to Eternal Hatred twice. lost high ground, and killed a Guard on the Wannok glyph. Eventually, he was shot down by the Marros. A fun match overall. Good game Dysole. He played the the bounty hunters well and I couldn't early enough. I didn't have enough left to finish once the hunters were dead. Also, that darn C-3PO stole iniative from me 5 or 6 times (I never won iniative.)

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events