Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old March 27th, 2011, 09:44 PM

HokshilaTo Woo who?
Re: Dungeon Run - Coming Soon from Plaid Hat Games

I've loved the original, and can't wait to see the new!
Old March 27th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Fantastic, Colby. I hope you and Mr. Bistro make a million bucks.

Each.

Looks like something we might really enjoy in my house, where fantasy is good but coop is frowned upon.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 27th, 2011, 10:30 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Looks like it is very awesome I like the Dungeon Crawl Games. But what worrys me the most is the price. I would like to know the price of it. It looks like it would be around
25-40$

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old March 27th, 2011, 11:29 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Awesome...

Another PHG Home Run!!! Can't wait until I get one.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 27th, 2011, 11:33 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

I remember the original, a ton of fun. I can't wait to see this one, I'll definitly order!

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 28th, 2011, 12:05 AM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker

Wow! That looks great! Who did you get to sculpt the minis?

Can't wait to see more. Any idea on when it will be ready to ship?
Old March 28th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

More Info:

Dungeon Run Includes:
• 1 rule book
• 8 plastic hero playing pieces
• 8 hero cards
• 4 dungeon boss cards
• 26 cardboard dungeon tiles
• 80 ability cards
• 40 encounter cards
• 23 treasure cards
• 4 artifact cards
• 4 player reference cards
• 40 wound markers
• 24 training markers
• 10 dice
• 1 first Player token

Expected Release Date: August 2011
Retail Price: $49.95
Time to play: 90-120 minutes
Compexity: Ages 9 and up
Number of players: 1-4
Designer: Mr. Bistro
Artists: Sergi Marcet, John Ariosa
Sculptor: Chad Hoverter (aka Drink_More_Guinness aka DMG)
Old March 28th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmmm, that late it'll need to be be a Christmas present but a good one, my son is excited about it as well.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 28th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Neat! Love the references to SW units and HS scale minis.
Old March 28th, 2011, 02:42 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

It's great to finally see this in completion. The figures look great. I'll have to buy this with the Summoner Wars Master Set and new expansions.

I bet all parties involved are greatly excited. Best of luck in its success!

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old March 28th, 2011, 06:24 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Customizable board like Castle Ravenloft?

That will be great! This one is HIGH up on my radar! Keep up the great work Mr. Plaid Hat.

The price is very point on! Castle Ravenloft and Wrath of Ash both cost me $45 a pop, so this is right in my price range.

Are we going to see this at Gencon? Please say yes!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old March 28th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Fantastic, Colby. I hope you and Mr. Bistro make a million bucks.

Each.
I like the way you think. Once I've got that million, I'll buy you a drink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Looks like something we might really enjoy in my house, where fantasy is good but coop is frowned upon.
It's only co-op until you're ready to stab your friends in the back. And the legs. And head.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games