Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old August 14th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Skyline

Here is the wicked trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDJfue-Aanw

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old November 13th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Skyline

Just saw it. I liked it I give it 3 out of 5 stars.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old November 14th, 2010, 11:16 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It looks really cool. But is it scary?

Old November 14th, 2010, 11:48 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Heard it was pretty bland. What did you like about it?

Old November 14th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Drives for Utgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
It looks really cool. But is it scary?

Scary it is not, it did have a cool ending.

Old November 14th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Drives for Utgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Heard it was pretty bland. What did you like about it?
I took my son to it and we liked the ships and what they can do, I liked why they were taking people and who the humans were fighting back. What I liked most of all was and I believe would happen if we were invaded by something/some form of life that was much more advanced than us. Bland it was with little thought to the viewer in regards to info on the non-human lifeforms. All in all I liked the movie and I had a great time with my son.

Old November 14th, 2010, 03:45 PM

Oprime is surprisingly tart

Just saw it today. Basically...Panic room meets Matrix, bleh, I wasn't overly impresed by it story wise, I actually laughed a few times (not the directors intent). The special effects were great, but that seems to be the case with all bad sci-fi movies of late...drown 'em in cgi so we don't need a plot.

Old November 21st, 2010, 07:58 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

I liked it. It definately is a movie that goes against type. No happy endings, but clever in its own way.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies