Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 16th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Agreed on the mini. I will paint a Walmart figure red at some point and post it. I doubt I can bring myself to paint two Mojo figures though.

That design may work on its own. The 7 Life will be critical head to head with Satanus. This will force a fourth Chomp(assuming the first three hit) and ensure DD's survival in the first round.

Attack 7 with possible multiple attacks is terrifying, plus the Leap that adds an auto-skull is a wicked opener. Probably worth all of 400 but should he be? Perhaps dial him back to the 375 area. He sounds like a hero crusher, but may be vulnerable to squads.
I'd like to remove the auto skull from his leap and change it to 1 additional die rolled. This design is meant to be countered by engaging him rather than allowing him to engage you.

I also want to limit his additional attacks to the same target and not additional targets. That should reduce his points.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 16th, 2012, 04:36 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is a design I found in my room when I was cleaning it a few days ago. I'm deciding to post this because I thought it was pretty interesting. What do you guys think?

SCORPIO
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by LordEsenwienIV; December 16th, 2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Too high M,R,A and D values, Zodiac changed to Scorpio in some spots
Old December 16th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wait... So he's 9,9 with a 10 move and a heal and an auto wounding power and a teleport, yet only a mere 340 points. He sounds more in the realm of 450-500 points, not 340.
Old December 16th, 2012, 04:50 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Wait... So he's 9,9 with a 10 move and a heal and an auto wounding power and a teleport, yet only a mere 340 points. He sounds more in the realm of 450-500 points, not 340.
Oops....he's supposed to be 5 move regular, 1 range regular, 3 attack and defense regular.

Old December 16th, 2012, 04:55 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I figured that was wrong.

But with those stats he seems like a pretty solid build. Make sure you change the user of Zodiac Assault to be Scorpio not Zodiac (which is what it says now.)
Old December 16th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

6 defense, and it takes 3 wounds to remove the glyph?

6 defense is 2 shields on average; so you would need on average a 10 attack to make him lose his glyph?

That sounds a bit odd to me.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 18th, 2012, 07:07 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Out of curiousity, did anyone read any of my Howling Commando write-ups aside from Sgt. Fury?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old December 18th, 2012, 07:09 PM

I did, but I still would like them more as a Unique Squad, it feels more Howling Commando-ish to me.

In addition, who was it who designed the Iron Man Thorbuster, I'd really like to see that design expanded on (right now, no other unit would break the game more )
Old December 18th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wasn't that Scapey's?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 18th, 2012, 07:46 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

That is indeed mine. It has been nominated numerous times, but has been beaten out by other things.

Why do you think it breaks the game? I see no problems with it. Here it is again for reference:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post

IRON MAN
TONY STARK

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
GUARDIAN
ARROGANT
MEDIUM 5

LIFE 6
MOVE 6
RANGE 5
ATTACK 5
DEFENSE 8
POINTS 270?

THORBUSTER
Iron Man rolls 3 additional attack dice when attacking an adjacent figure. Asgardians and figures with the Magical Defense special power roll 2 fewer defense dice against Iron Man’s normal attack.

MAGICAL DEFENSE

FLYING SYMBOL
SUPERSTRENGTH SYMBOL

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 18th, 2012, 07:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I did, but I still would like them more as a Unique Squad, it feels more Howling Commando-ish to me.
I agree. I had a Howling Commando unique squad idea bouncing around in my head a while ago but then I thought a Hero or sidekick had mentioned to me they already had plans for one so I have not given it much thought now in a while.
Old December 18th, 2012, 07:50 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I too had the idea of a Unique Squad, but each character had such individual personality that I deemed them worthy of Hero status.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy