Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 11th, 2015, 05:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Savage Reverse the Whip 5/16 (Savage, Maryland, that is)

@Dad_Scaper I went to the storage unit and collected all the terrain I need to build Highways and Dieways. I also have my army all ready to go.

Old May 11th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent! @Gurei-Ornery , what's your map situation? Can you bring a couple? Sadly, we don't need many this time. Any word from Stephen Universe?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 12th, 2015, 06:54 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can bring at least one built and can always bring more boxed.
Old May 12th, 2015, 01:07 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Sorry, I can't make this one - short notice, expense and my terrible experience with the Maryland State Police are all factors.
Old May 12th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hah! I used to have a badge, which helped, but I gave that up a couple of years ago. Next time behave yourself.

= =
Old May 12th, 2015, 08:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Well, I just took 3 people off the list of attendees, so we're down to 9. Unbelievable! Though I think this has always been our smallest event. Lots of sportsing and other activities this time of year. And the late notice and all that.

There's a very good chance this will only be a 4 round event. It'll give us more time to play & do other things, and relieve the time crunch we're normally in at The Family Game Store. G-O, any word about Stephen Universe? Pick your favorite map from the OP and bring it. Let me know which it is, I'll bring 2 others, and we should be set. Maybe if SU comes you could bring a second map.

= =
Old May 12th, 2015, 08:58 PM

pieface! is surprisingly tart

Sorry I'm replying kind of late to this. Right now I'm an unlikely maybe. Unfortunately I won't be able to know for sure until closer to the weekend.

Shameless Self-Promotion

My Maps l My Custom Units l My Custom Terrain
Old May 12th, 2015, 09:20 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

No worries. If you can come, great. Feel free to let us know at the last minute. Or heck, just show up.

= =
Old May 13th, 2015, 06:54 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Well, I just took 3 people off the list of attendees, so we're down to 9. Unbelievable! Though I think this has always been our smallest event. Lots of sportsing and other activities this time of year. And the late notice and all that.

There's a very good chance this will only be a 4 round event. It'll give us more time to play & do other things, and relieve the time crunch we're normally in at The Family Game Store. G-O, any word about Stephen Universe? Pick your favorite map from the OP and bring it. Let me know which it is, I'll bring 2 others, and we should be set. Maybe if SU comes you could bring a second map.
SU is always a last minute decision, so I'll only know for sure when he shows up.

So I assume 4 rounds would be 2 rounds of eating the cheese and feeding it.
Old May 13th, 2015, 09:04 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Or 3 and 1. Be prepared for either.

edit: I'll roll a die after Round 2.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; May 13th, 2015 at 10:23 AM.
Old May 13th, 2015, 11:44 AM

Since it is such a small group, would it be possible to allow the latest release of C3V figures to be used?
Old May 13th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Sure, what the heck. Go for it.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events